News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Piercing(s)

Started by Dorae, 2023-07-24 05:18:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorae

Hey folks!

I've been thinking a lot about getting a piercing done on my penis, I have so many questions and I'd love some advice/experience to help with the process :)

- Does urinating feel different?
- Is there any special care required for maintenance?
- How does sex feel with a partner?
- Overall, how do you feel with a penis piercing and how has it changed you?

Feel free to direct to any previous threads, I've gone through a few but didn't really find what I was looking for :)
Thanks for sharing!

Stickler99

It depends on what piercing you are thinking of getting.
For a PA which is one of the ones I have:
-Urinating does feel different,

-There is a fair bit of care just after getting it done until healed. But next to nothing after other than cleaning.

-Sex feels amazing with it.

-Only regret is that I didn't get it done sooner. I enjoy having it and it feels nice when going commando or at the beach.
It's definitely a talking point at the beach too.
And I've had a lot of more fun because of it.

The other piercing I have are purely because I like the look of them.

Hope this answers your questions.

derj

Hey! I am think of getting the PA piercing too have have the same questions. Good to hear all positives on the other side thank you for your reply.

Did either of you have a partner to convince first?

Stickler99

Not when I first got it but the ladies I've met since loved it once they tried.
And have had some who wanted to try it when they found out I had one

HeroicGlance

Firsly:

You should get either a Prince Albert (pa) or a Frenum, because it REALLY assists in keeping the foreskin retracted.

In answer to your questions:

- Does urinating feel different?

Yep- get used to sitting while you piss.

- Is there any special care required for maintenance?

Only in the days/weeks after the pierce.  After it is healed, it feels like part of your body.

- How does sex feel with a partner?

After sex/masturbation with a prince albert, you will never - ever - want to go back.  It dials everything up to 11.

- Overall, how do you feel with a penis piercing and how has it changed you?

I know have better orgasms than anyone who doesn't have a PA - take that for what it is worth.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

bobenc0

I have frenum that I did myself. Was thinking a lot before have it done, then only regret that I didn't do it earlier 😁 pierces really easy and with just a bit of pain and blood, also heals fast!

Overall looks great and feels great during jerking even tho it starts to hurt a but when I go for some rough dry direct stroking.
Had sex only one time with it, my girl doesn't like it and said it hurts, but she is quite sensitive in that area 😁

Was, now again, I'm thinking of doing PA also myself, first of all is insanely expensive and im not sure if the piercer will place it at the right place because I want it perfect.

I have a question here to the guys with PA, as much as I know it goes to the either side of the frenulum, but since mine is cut couple of times and really stretched, do you think I can go through it so it takes place right in the middle of my dick.

I think I have some sort of fetish about the Apadravya... It is said that is the most painful piercing a human can get, but it's also the most pleasurable after. + if I do Apadravya instead of PA I will basically have the PA also just with some extra opening on the top.

What bothers my mind and truly stops me about them is the fact that they go through the urethra which makes me wonder if I'll be able to do the nice far cumshots I have sometimes now, or the semen will simply leak out through all the 3 holes... !?
Pissing is the other thing on mind, will it spread all over the place.. how can I control it in public...
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

HeroicGlance

Dude- I did my frenum piercing myself, as well - but I would STRONGLY advise AGAINST doing a PA yourself.

Define insanely expensive - in my case, it was 120 dollars. 

FAR less than a hospital bill.

Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

slicendice

it also depends on why you want to get the piercing -- to increase your own pleasure, or to increase the pleasure of your partner..

typically the more firm flesh the piercing passes through, the more stable it's going to be during sex, and the more it's likely to increase the pleasure of your partner. the less firm flesh it passes through, the less stable it's going to be during sex, it's more likely just going to increase your own pleasure.

i think i'll write a seperate thread about each penile piercing, what it involves, and who it will improve the pleasure for..

slicendice

Quote from: slicendice on 2023-09-06 04:59:43
it also depends on why you want to get the piercing -- to increase your own pleasure, or to increase the pleasure of your partner..

typically the more firm flesh the piercing passes through, the more stable it's going to be during sex, and the more it's likely to increase the pleasure of your partner. the less firm flesh it passes through, the less stable it's going to be during sex, it's more likely just going to increase your own pleasure.

i think i'll write a seperate thread about each penile piercing, what it involves, and who it will improve the pleasure for..

The thread is up: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3608.0