Author Topic: Wondering about trying  (Read 4494 times)

Offline Friedrib

Wondering about trying
« on: 2018-02-13 21:32:28 »
Hi all,

I'm 33 and I'm wondering about staying pulled back but I have a few questions.

I've liked the idea for a long time but my main motivation would be to reduce sensitivity and last much longer in sex (as a gay top). Is that achievable? I've read about circumcised men who have even experienced the opposite effect. I would also assume that the most sensitive area around the frenulum actually isn't affected, or is it?

The second thing I'm worried about is looks. This image in particular isn't very appealing - I know it's probably photoshopped to look worse and mine isn't exactly the one on the right either, but still... . Once fully keratinized, I don't think it's possible to go back, is it?

Thanks for any feedback!

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Wondering about trying
« Reply #1 on: 2018-02-13 22:21:33 »
Hi all,

I'm 33 and I'm wondering about staying pulled back but I have a few questions.

I've liked the idea for a long time but my main motivation would be to reduce sensitivity and last much longer in sex (as a gay top). Is that achievable? I've read about circumcised men who have even experienced the opposite effect. I would also assume that the most sensitive area around the frenulum actually isn't affected, or is it?

Sure seems that way for a lot of guys. I never had a problem with oversensitivity - the exact opposite in fact - but I think it's more psychological than anything. Guys who were cut as adults like the feeling cause, well, they wanted to be cut.

If your frenulum is really sensitive, then that shouldn't really change.

The second thing I'm worried about is looks. This image in particular isn't very appealing - I know it's probably photoshopped to look worse and mine isn't exactly the one on the right either, but still... . Once fully keratinized, I don't think it's possible to go back, is it?

That pic is so unrepresentative, lol. I don't think I've ever seen an uncut dick look like that. Besides, if it did, it'd probably be so hypersensitive that touching it would be agony.

Keratinization can absolutely be undone - plenty of evidence from foreskin restorers to support that!

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-02-14 03:55:00 »
I'm also a gay top and being permanently retracted for 4 months now with a glans ring has greatly reduced my sensitivity, in a good way.

I often found that my glans were not just sensitive but "teeth on edge" or "nails down a blackboard" sensitive if that makes sense. Even when receiving oral from some guys I get this "pain" and I'd have to stop. I couldn't even run my finger around my corona without this feeling.

Now it's almost completely gone. I can be really rough with my glans (which I find a turn on) and I can last much longer, and because I take long to achieve orgasm they are more intense.

I do get a certain amount of bunching of skin behind my glans, but my glans are dry so not like the photo at all.

If you want to experiment with sensitivity to see what it feels like get some Stud 100 delay spray, that has a similar effect but it works in minutes and wears off in a couple of hours. You can buy through online pharmacies.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-02-15 05:33:56 »

This image of a foreskin pulled back is definitely not one that has been back for any period of time. It appears to have just been pulled back and would also appear from the puffiness to have just had some minor irritation to cause that further puffiness. It definitely does not represent a truly pulled back foreskin of sometime when the skin has dried out, keratinized and has fine thin folds that makes it hard to determine from casual observation that the penis has not been circumcized.

Further, about having been pulled back for 35 years and whether after that period you can go back -- yes, you can. After I was covered for 25 years, it took a few years of short term being pulled back before I felt the urge to be able to pull back again full time. Sensitivity will return almost full time. In my experience the enlarging of the glans never was reduced from my original being back, however.

Offline resto-mod

« Reply #4 on: 2018-02-15 10:06:17 »
1st off that image is real, I'm a circumcised man and my penis looked similar to that (not as pointy though) but I am restoring my foreskin and as I gain coverage those areas of my glans are starting to dekeratinize. So don't worry about doing any permanent damage to your penis the sensitivity will come back once you cover again. Just experiment with pulling back, do it for a few weeks or however long you like and see how your sensitivity changes. The only real damage is if you are cut like me :'( really you shouldn't compare a circumcised penis to one that has long term retraction because you guys have the variable of controlled exposure.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-02-15 15:49:12 »
As all have commented, you need to start first, those pictures don't have a true image, as you have skin, it want be like the cut guys, the other, does not look right. First you need to try a method that suits you. Then its a bout time and effort that you want to put in. As some have said, you can always pull the skin back again. and like some you can go on and off when you do it

Love skining back and letting my head show