News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Hey from Hamburg, Germany!

Started by circme, 2023-09-24 13:06:53

Previous topic - Next topic

circme

Hey,

I am from Hamburg,  and found this spot after a comrade recommended me auto-circumcision in our shared room where we also shower. He is cut, and basically told me that being uncut is not an excuse to not expose the glans and getting smelly.

I am retracted since 6 weeks now approx.
Looking forward to being a forum member!

Aussiebum89

Welcome. Which method do you use, spoon method, just pulling back or something else?

Aussiebum89

To get access to the whole forum you have to introduce yourself at 'introductions' and you should mention your age.

circme

Thanks a lot, guys! :-)

I used taping back at the moment, everything else (still) fails for me!

HeroicGlance

How long have you been retracting?  I had to tape for a bit at the beginning.

It took several years before I could keep things back all day.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

hung.part.timer

Being intact is def no reason to be smelly - but that's easily solved.

Staying retracted is a level up, much more pleasurable, interesting, and fun than the basic hygiene of washing your glans. Enjoy the process!