News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

I am scared

Started by LucasMMM, 2023-09-18 17:13:56

Previous topic - Next topic

LucasMMM

Hello everyone, nice to be here.
I would like to share with you something that is keeping me up at night.
I have phimosis and I need surgery, I can expose a little of the glans, but there is a hypersensitivity that doesn't let me touch the glans, I feel like it's a shock when I touch my finger, it's the worst feeling I've ever felt.
I'm 19 years old and I would like to know if there is a way to reduce this sensitivity a little before having the surgery, as I know I will suffer a lot. I read a little about keratinization and I would like to know if there is a way to do this with less suffering. I'm really psychologically shaken. I almost cry while writing this text. Anyway, thanks in advance!
Remembering that my problem is not aesthetic, I never cared about it, my only problem is in fact sensitivity. I can't touch my own dick, that's ridiculous!
Oh detail, I'm Brazilian and write this text on Google Translate.
If anyone can help me, give me a way, anyway... I will be eternally grateful!

Kylar

Well, with or without surgery, if your glans is exposed, it will lose sensitivity.  The difference is that if you have a foreskin, you are in control — you decide how much time it spends uncovered.

Tell us about your phimosis, how severe is it?

LucasMMM

My penis looks like a kettle, I can expose my glans with a lot of effort, after about 2 or 3 days of trying and pulling, but I've been to 4 different doctors and they all told me to do the surgery. I can even leave it exposed outside for a few hours, but if it stays too long, my foreskin starts to swell. The problem isn't even the foreskin, the worst thing for me is not being able to let my glans touch anything

HeroicGlance

Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

LucasMMM

I bought it, it's still coming. How long does it take to pass this sensitivity and I can normally touch the glans?

LucasMMM

Another thing I didn't say... I think I must have some psychological problem, because every time I think or put my glans out, it gives me a bizarre sensation, almost a phobia, an uncontrollable dread of discomfort. Has anyone been through this?

HeroicGlance

Quote from: LucasMMM on 2023-09-18 21:20:24
I bought it, it's still coming. How long does it take to pass this sensitivity and I can normally touch the glans?

Começa a fazer efeito em poucos minutos e, para mim, durou cerca de 1 a 2 horas.

No entanto, nunca tive fimose, nem senti a sensibilidade que você descreveu. Então, pode funcionar de forma diferente para você.

============================================================

It starts to take effect within a couple of minutes, and lasted (for me) about 1-2 hours.

However, I have never experienced the phimosis, nor the sensitivity you describe.  So, it might work differently for you.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

LucasMMM

yes, I'm going to have to overcome this discomfort

ThePiemel

Did you try touching in a warm bath, under water?

Test123

Have you tried asking the doctor who is going to circumcise you, mate? I imagine it's quite common for guys who get circumcised to experience hypersensitivity at first, until keratinization occurs and your glans "toughens" to be able to cope with touch and rubbing on your boxers. They can probably prescribe a cream or other treatment that will ease the discomfort whilst that process happens.

Kylar

Quote from: LucasMMM on 2023-09-18 21:22:28
Another thing I didn't say... I think I must have some psychological problem, because every time I think or put my glans out, it gives me a bizarre sensation, almost a phobia, an uncontrollable dread of discomfort. Has anyone been through this?

Back when I was very little, my glans was very sensitive, and it was extremely uncomfortable to touch.  Not just painful, but weird and uncomfortable.  It will pass as your glans gets more used to being interacted with.

You need some patience with it.

Also, it's not necessary to get the surgery.  If you have otherwise no problems with your penis, it's not required immediately.  You can train your glans and do it later.  Or you can (and should) try to stretch the foreskin so it becomes less tight.  Since you are able to retract, that sounds like it should be possible.

LucasMMM

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-09-18 22:55:55
Did you try touching in a warm bath, under water?

No, I haven't tried it yet

LucasMMM

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-09-18 23:20:57
Have you tried asking the doctor who is going to circumcise you, mate? I imagine it's quite common for guys who get circumcised to experience hypersensitivity at first, until keratinization occurs and your glans "toughens" to be able to cope with touch and rubbing on your boxers. They can probably prescribe a cream or other treatment that will ease the discomfort whilst that process happens.

Already, but none paid attention to it

LucasMMM

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-09-19 00:19:26
Back when I was very little, my glans was very sensitive, and it was extremely uncomfortable to touch.  Not just painful, but weird and uncomfortable.  It will pass as your glans gets more used to being interacted with.

You need some patience with it.

Also, it's not necessary to get the surgery.  If you have otherwise no problems with your penis, it's not required immediately.  You can train your glans and do it later.  Or you can (and should) try to stretch the foreskin so it becomes less tight.  Since you are able to retract, that sounds like it should be possible.

How long did it take you to lose that extreme sensitivity?

Kylar

Quote from: LucasMMM on 2023-09-19 10:26:26
How long did it take you to lose that extreme sensitivity?

I don't remember exactly how long it took... I just know it was not a weird uncomfortable feeling anymore in my teens.