News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin Correction Underwear

Started by billschmidt626, 2023-08-28 03:41:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Plum

Nice. This looks like a more sophisticated version of the technique I've used involving a piece of fabric with a hole in the middle that I pull my glans through, which is the only way I've been able to stay retracted for more than a few hours.

I ordered a pair on 9/17 and noticed that they haven't shipped yet. How long did yours take to arrive?

billschmidt626

Quote from: Professor Plum on 2023-09-22 20:02:12
How long did yours take to arrive?

I think it took close to a month to arrive. If I had to complain it would be about the shipping time. But definitely worth the wait!

Jake18

Been wearing these for 2 weeks now and they work very well. Try wearing these with blue jeans, having your fully exposed glans rubbing against blue jeans all day will desensitize your glans in a hurry.

Professor Plum

For anyone curious, here's how ordering went for me:

9/17 ordered. I was sent an email receipt listing "Men's Foreskin Overlength Correction Underwear."
9/22 the order shipped. I was sent a similar email with the full item name.
10/7 I got an email asking for a review (with the item name), and then the package arrived via USPS later that day.

I was a little concerned that the package itself would have "Men's Foreskin Overlength Correction Underwear" on the customs label – not something I want my mail carrier laughing about – but thankfully it only listed "underwear."

I tried them on briefly before putting them in the laundry and they seem to have a buttonhole directly above the hole you pull your glans through. I thought this might be a defect but maybe it's just be to allow expansion (though it seems like a weak point). But the silicone dots are very grippy so I think they should work fine.

brucep2

I'm interested how you go on with them while wearing. Please update.
Life is too short....

jdm

Quote from: Professor Plum on 2023-10-09 00:16:47
...But the silicone dots are very grippy so I think they should work fine.
Silicone dots? Where are they located and what do they do?