News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cock Rings 24/7?

Started by Monkeybb, 2023-08-08 13:10:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkeybb

Feels great and its not causing any discomfort. But is it ok to put on the cock rings for 24/7?

ThePiemel

Quote from: Monkeybb on 2023-08-08 13:10:50
Feels great and its not causing any discomfort. But is it ok to put on the cock rings for 24/7?

I could wear my cock ring for two or three days in a row. Then it would feel uncomfortable or some swelling happened. But no two penises are the same. The rule is simple. When it feels uncomfortable, take it off. Or otherwise it will hurt. More difficult to take it off too. Make sure it is not too tight. Know your size. I have a great demo video online to know your size. General rule, it should just not fall off when flaccid. But nothing tighter than that. Worst is when it starts to irritate when you are asleep. The other risk, you are just out there, having a coffee. Suddenly a cock ring rolls over the floor. And some people think it is probably yours.

They can help to keep your foreskin back a bit more. But when it hurts, don't do it. That is why it hurts.

Monkeybb

Thanks for the advice!

ThePiemel

Quote from: Monkeybb on 2023-08-09 00:58:40
Thanks for the advice!

Here is the instruction video on sizes, how to put on and how to take off:

https://thepiemel.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/480_760_Tz0Cz-G578-.mp4

CuriousSkinner

ThePiemel

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-08-10 08:30:35
Great video!

Lots of misunderstandings about cock rings. Often sold to "maintain an erection". Or for "better orgasms", I never noticed the difference.

I use mine like a bra. It pushes my balls forward, so they don't dangle between my legs. I live in a warm climate, it can get sweaty and sticky down there. But with the push up effect to my balls, just more comfortable. All day long. Thing is to get the right size. Just a bit too tight can make my penis balloon. Penises are very sensitive to that. Then I'd have to take it off and when swollen not easy. No panic though, it is patiently squeezing all the blood back and then remove as shown in the video. The swelling will go in a day.

Important is to never put a ring that is too tight. Nor should it roll off in public places  ;D I wear mine for comfort. Not for better erections (if anyone was blessed with a jumpy dick, it was me), nor for better orgasms. It does help a bit to keep my foreskin back. But it relieves me from sticky balls between my legs. Only sexual function is I might get some better attention in the post office because the bulge in my pants gets a bit bigger. But that is just about it. For the rest I just wear it when I feel like it. Metal doughnut, no nasty edges, and right size. It is better for ball ventilation.