News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Homemade glans ring

Started by Vhh, 2023-07-21 14:31:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Vhh

Here is my homemade glans ring. If u have any questions pls ask

Vhh

crixus

From which material you've made?

Vhh

hung.part.timer

well done - this looks quite effective. does the foam have enough give so that it can expand in case you get an erection?

skinned2603

Very good it looks like it does whats needed very well.
I take it its just a flat disc of foam ? Would you have any photos of what it looks like ?
Thanks...

Vhh

it can expand but sometimes it brakes, later i will send a picture of its shape and size

Sixty5

I'm sad I can't see pictures yet. I'm looking for a gland ring to keep my skin pulled back. DIY would be great 😅