News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cold head when pulling back?

Started by Hello1234, 2021-08-28 20:31:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello1234

Hey everyone. New to the forum. I'm struggling with balanitis and now I'm here lol.

So I tried to just roll some foreskin back about mid shaft and threw some tape around the circumference of it and it kept it back.
Being my first time I was looking at my penis and relized my head was cold to the touch. Don't know if the head is always cold and I just never realized it because my hoodie was always up but it didn't seem like the tape was nearly tight enough to cut off circulation. Any advice from the pros?
Also maybe another stupid question. Does pulling back shrink the penis? Obviously when taped it kind of shrinks the penis like an accordion. Don't know if that's going to cause permanent shrinkage?
Last thing I promise. I'm more of a shower and I have a decent amount of foreskin that I can literally stretch like an inch past my head when soft. What's a good method for us guys with a bit extra skin and loose skin!
Glad to be here as this is a very strange but super supportive and kinda cool place to be!

John

A cool head is totally normal, Hello. Three months in, and it still takes me aback. (However, since you're using tape, keep a eye on circulation.)

The will be no change to the size of your penis.

Try the spoon method, being a grower.

Welcome to the naked head club.

Hello1234

Appreciate that! A cool head is cool with me lol.

Jords

Lol, I was also surprised about having a cold head when I first started. I didn't know it was thing that others experienced!

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: John on 2021-08-28 23:59:53
A cool head is totally normal, Hello. Three months in, and it still takes me aback. (However, since you're using tape, keep a eye on circulation.)

The will be no change to the size of your penis.

Try the spoon method, being a grower.

Welcome to the naked head club.

Quote from: Jords on 2021-08-29 13:25:51

Lol, I was also surprised about having a cold head when I first started. I didn't know it was thing that others experienced!

Yes, as the head is exposed it will get cold, not any thing to do with circulation from pulling back, i had the same thing. 
Love skining back and letting my head show

John

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2021-08-29 17:20:28
Yes, as the head is exposed it will get cold, not any thing to do with circulation from pulling back, i had the same thing.

That is true, but the OP mentioned his using tape, and it was towards that my comment was directed.

Hello1234

I really appreciate the insight guys. I saw the spoon method was used by folding the actual foreskin.

Have either of you guys actually tried folding the skin on the shaft to expose the inner foreskin as well?

I have a slight infection there and want to keep that skin dry and not folded

Kylar

Yes, see soundsgreat's method post, one of the pinned posts in this forum. He uses "reverse spoon" usually.  I personally can't do it.