Author Topic: Getting back to retracting after a break  (Read 3948 times)

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
Getting back to retracting after a break
« on: 2018-05-21 00:10:35 »
I was so close! I had been retracting for almost 2 months, and then for some reason, I had to stop retracting and I am just now getting back to it ☹️. I've been pulled back for a day now and so far so good 🙂. Unfortunately, my foreskin has gotten used to being forward during the break, but I am back at it and ready to go for permanent retraction! I have noticed that my glans is still fairly desensitized, but my inner foreskin is still fairly sensitive, and I soon as I pulled back yesterday I had an almost immediate erection, so I'm more or less back to the beginning now. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be awesome. I'm so glad to be back doing this.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Re: Getting back to retracting after a break
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-22 11:26:18 »
The journey can be more fun than actually reaching the goal.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-24 21:17:44 »
Highly suggesting to stretch the frenulum it it is a bit tight, try different methods to see which one fits you best.. emmm try to dry up the inner skin too it is one of the tings :) ..and Everytime it rolla forward just pull it back again.. soon after you will have a new greater dick ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-28 16:56:57 »
Thanks! What methods would you suggest for stretching the frenulum?
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-28 18:27:41 »
One week in and it is going really well. The picture below is where I'm at after 7 days. I'm looking into trying the reverse coin metheod to help stretch my frenulum. Conveniently, the same method also exposes the inner foreskin, so I think I've found a method I'm going to use for a little while.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2018-05-28 21:51:15 »
That's a good idea!

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-05-28 22:52:26 »
Thanks soundsgreat87 . So far so good  :)