News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Need help with taping

Started by Justme, 2023-10-29 13:19:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Justme

I'm new to the website. I am a grower. I've been obsessed with trying to tape my foreskin back to the end of the shaft.  The tape and technique I've tried doesn't work. Does being a grower make it more difficult to tape? I've even gone as far as to use a metal ring which got stuck and I cut my penis trying to take it off.  Also I don't know how to tell if the frenulum is long or short.   All help with tapping and frenulum size is appreciated. Also how do you stretch  the frenulum? Thank you for all your advice!!

Justme

Quote from: Justme on 2023-10-29 13:19:17
I'm new to the website. I am a grower. I've been obsessed with trying to tape my foreskin back to the end of the shaft.  The tape and technique I've tried doesn't work. Does being a grower make it more difficult to tape? I've even gone as far as to use a metal ring which got stuck and I cut my penis trying to take it off.  Also I don't know how to tell if the frenulum is long or short.   All help with tapping and frenulum size is appreciated. Also how do you stretch  the frenulum? Thank you for all your advice!!

Justme

Here are my photos, foreskin forward, foreskin pulled back, cut on penis, and frenulum. Thank everyone for any help.

Nivek

Welcome to the forum.

When I first started pulling back, I was also quite obsessed with taping. But taping was very difficult for me too. Like you, I'm a grower and I would always get hard when I tried taping. Nowadays there are other methods to try such as glans ring and tissue paper roll method!

If you wish to do taping, I recommend you put a ring of tape at the base of your penis first. Then slide the inner foreskin over the tape, and then tape it. But tape on the inner-foreskin can be painful and hard to remove (recommend you remove it during bath time with lots of soap).

Nivek

I really wont recommend anything metal as it can damage your penis or affect blood circulation. If you wish to try coin method, you can use a piece of silicone instead (Eg. from a handphone casing). Its much safer and more comfortable.

Justme

Thank you for your help, Nivek. I will try tape at the base.

Nivek

If you have two tapes with different width it will work better.... you can use the thicker width tape at the base. Then roll the inner  foreskin down over the tape and use the thin width tape to tape the inner foreskin to the base...

Justme

I will try your new advice, Nivek. But I am adding a photo of my latest attempt. Tell me what you think of it. Then I will try with the narrower piece as you suggested and then reply with a picture. Again, thank you so much for your help. I want to keep trying till I get it! You are right, it is very difficult for a grower to tape.

Nivek

It will help if you are clean shaven so you can tape the first tape at the base. In my first photo, I'm taping at the base, but not so far back because of the pubic hair.

After taping the first, you can roll over the foreskin (like in the second picture).

After you roll it, then you tape it in place. If you have stretchy tape it helps a lot if you get an erection.