Author Topic: The Experience - Teasle's Diary.  (Read 82012 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: The Experience - Teasle's Diary.
« Reply #90 on: 2017-03-10 17:04:35 »
Hi Teasle, here are some suggestions. #1. The Emla cream is great for temporary reduction in sensitivity, and very useful for getting over the hump. It will allow you to tolerate exposure more and longer, which will help you adapt, keratinize and desensitize naturally. But keep in mind that irritation, like swelling, is an indication of an injury, and just masking that symptom may not always be a great idea. You may not want to over do the exposure before you're ready for it. You may also want to consider using CLA on your glans. This will sooth it somewhat, not just mask the irritation, and will also accelerate the keratiniziation process, so that you will adapt more quickly. Here is a thread about it. http://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786#msg1786
#2. That method you tried, with the skin pulled back over a ring (Soundsgreat87's method), which you said was too tight? Well, that is actually one of the best methods for stretching out and loosening up the foreskin. You have to be loose enough to tolerate it in the first place, but once you are, I would encourage you to try it again, because it can work wonders, and is quite comfortable once you're loose enough for it. Good luck.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #91 on: 2017-03-12 10:01:43 »
Ok guys since nothing happend the last two days, i now aplied CLA in my skin and glans and pulled forward, because the oil is a bit messy... jdm do you think i can pull forward while using cla? Or should i aply cla wait until it is "gone" and then go for retracting?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #92 on: 2017-03-13 01:55:59 »
Ok guys since nothing happend the last two days, i now aplied CLA in my skin and glans and pulled forward, because the oil is a bit messy... jdm do you think i can pull forward while using cla? Or should i aply cla wait until it is "gone" and then go for retracting?
As mentioned in the thread on keratinizing agents, you may experience some irritation from the CLA, if you wear it while pulled forward. I know I did. For this reason, I would recommend applying CLA only when retracted.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #93 on: 2017-03-13 09:10:24 »
ok guys day 8

Yesterday i aplied CLA on my glans and foreskin and after a couple of hours i could alrdy feel a difference. Its hard to describe but it feels like the sensitivity went from outside to the inside and i could touch my glans without a problem!
As a side effect, my skin feels WAY more smooth now, i dont know why, maybe because the CLA exfoliates the skin or something but holy shit its a big difference!!

Today i aplied it again, you can definitely feel the CLA "working" its not uncomfortable but its like rubbing a towel against the glans. I guess thats the best way i can describe this.
After aplying i let it soak in for about 10 minutes and now im retracted since jdm said pulled over the glans could lead to irritation.

The skin doesnt look to different, i will however make some photos tomorrow before aplying again!

On a side note, i would say my overall senitivity went from about 7.5/8ish to about 6.5! Really excited that the CLA works :D!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #94 on: 2017-03-14 07:50:31 »
Great news. Glad it is working for you. That was my trouble when i first started, ( to sensitive) it took a while, but was worth it in the end.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #95 on: 2017-03-14 08:28:31 »

Day 9

Ok guys here we go, i think on the pictures you can clearly see the skin is changing, since yesterday the feeling did not really change any further. Im gonna go ahead and aply the CLA again.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #96 on: 2017-03-14 18:43:02 »
Glad that the CLA is working for you. You're the first person I've heard from who has tried it, so it's nice to get the feedback from someone other than myself.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #97 on: 2017-04-06 15:00:43 »
Just a little Update guys!

I kept going for 2 more days and then i got sick :( so i had to stop. Now im back in shape but i will change a lot.

I wont go 24/7 right now, because i noticed that it really distracted me during work and while sleeping. So im only retracting when i want and when im relaxed. My biggest problem was i never got over the hump that i wouldnt feel it anymore in my boxers or so, i got constantly reminded of my bear head, while yes im enjoying this feeling it can be very distracting and annoying too!

So we see how it goes, i keep u updated!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #98 on: 2017-04-07 06:53:53 »
Just take your time. it takes time to get used to it. but it is well worth it. mine is back all the time now, love it.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #99 on: 2017-04-09 09:43:53 »
Just a little Update guys!

I kept going for 2 more days and then i got sick :( so i had to stop. Now im back in shape but i will change a lot.

I wont go 24/7 right now, because i noticed that it really distracted me during work and while sleeping. So im only retracting when i want and when im relaxed. My biggest problem was i never got over the hump that i wouldnt feel it anymore in my boxers or so, i got constantly reminded of my bear head, while yes im enjoying this feeling it can be very distracting and annoying too!

So we see how it goes, i keep u updated!
You might consider using a breathable sleeve over the glans while you are adjusting to having your skin pulled back. Look  for something like Surgilast or MT Spandage. It works great to minimize stimulation from rubbing, while still allowing your glans and inner foreskin to breath and adapt to the new position, and constant exposure. I'm not sure of MT Spandage's sizing, but size 2 is probably good for Surgilast. Their model number is GL-702.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #100 on: 2017-04-09 16:54:13 »
@jdm

ohh thats a great suggestion... but i dont think i can these use things here in germany :(

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #101 on: 2017-04-11 05:06:45 »
@jdm

ohh thats a great suggestion... but i dont think i can these use things here in germany :(
You might be able to order it online. I just searched amazon.de for both Surgilast and MT Spandage, and I got lots of hits. Might be expensive though.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #102 on: 2018-01-19 21:04:39 »
Hey guys no long no see :D

I'm coming back to you because I just did my second (third :D ) tie and some meatus modification.

Here some pictures:

You might ask why did I do this?

I still had problems with my frenulum and since months I wanted a second tie so my glans would finally be free :D.

But why the meatus too?

To behonest just for fun and it's not that deep I just wanted to see how it goes and how the endresult would look, just some experiment :D!

If you have questions let me know, I will update that thread if something changes :D!

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #103 on: 2018-01-20 21:04:01 »
But why the meatus too?

To behonest just for fun and it's not that deep I just wanted to see how it goes and how the endresult would look, just some experiment :D!
Why did you choose to enlarge the meatus on the upper side of your head? Maybe it's just me but I think an enlargement of the meatus on the underside looks more natural as it follows the grove there. If you just make a very minor enlargement it will barely be noticeable but if you plan to continue that mod in the future it will make a difference.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #104 on: 2018-01-20 21:57:54 »
I don't know why I started on the top I guess I like the look of it xD
The underside should be easier to pierce anyways... So if it goes well I might start at the underside too.