News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Glans rings

Started by 4toA2, 2022-07-07 10:16:24

Previous topic - Next topic

4toA2

I've been using the spoon method, but because I'm a grower, only half my glans is exposed. The tape method doesn't work for me.

I want to try glans rings. I visited Manchester and London and went to all the big shops, but they all had very limited stock or none at all. Not many sizes to choose from either. They suggested using small cock rings.

I want something flared that keeps the foreskin back. I've tried a complete ring, but it rubs against my frenum and makes it sore. I'm looking for something like this <see attached picture>.

What style should I choose? What companies are reputable sellers?

I would appreciate any advice you can give me. TIA!

Johnscot

I've found the best method is to buy a sheet of silicon on EBay and then cut out your own.

That's way you can experiment with size and shape until you get what works for you.

4toA2

Is that comfortable? How do you deal with sharp corners/edges?

lmea14

This is how I do it too. I have some Japanese glans rings (Kummakey and KariBauer) but my favorite is the one I made myself.

I use this silicone sheet:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DDFQ9YM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And this hole punch:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0090JVBP0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The punch is intended for paper, so I had to jam some items (I used old recordable CDs) into it to stretch it out to allow the thickness of the silicon sheet to be inserted.

Yes, it's comfortable, except when you wear it to bed and wake up with morning wood, then it feels a little tight.

Be careful before wearing a home-made ring to bed though - ideally you'd have tested it out during the day enough to know for sure that it's never too tight. Last thing you want to do is fall asleep and wake up to your glans getting strangled by a too-tight ring or to cut off the blood supply. The Japanese products avoid that problem because they close with a magnet that pops off if things get too tight, so are safe to wear during sleep.

Johnscot

Quote from: 4toA2 on 2022-07-20 12:37:24
Is that comfortable? How do you deal with sharp corners/edges?

Yes completely comfortable. The silicon is soft especially if you go for the thinnest sheets, it's even stretchy enough that night time erections are not a problem.

Dicsolovag

mat

I used rubber or silicone wedding band. It was right but worked well. They are 10.00 on Amazon. Its a ring within a ring within a ring and I'm able to use the outer one directly behind my gland. It was pretty tight so I took a look every little bit till I was sure it was ok.OK. Size was 18.