News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

One month of retraction

Started by Ji01, 2020-09-15 06:00:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Ji01

It has been one month since i started to keep my foreskin retracted. Although i don't keep it pulled back during night but yeah after a month my glands have keratinized completely, foreskin have become slightly loose and generally it stays bunched behind the corona when pressure is not applied.I have a short frenulum so sometimes it pullsup automatically when flaccid.
But yeah, it feels good and satisfactory to be bare headed . :D
Hoping to keep retracted 24/7 in comming days.

camchain

Hello and good for you for trying and sticking with it and now you are getting some results. it will get better now, and maybe you can keep it back a lot longer like i do.

Ji01

My foreskin just stays there without any help and feel's so good like that. The skin becomes very tight below corona when retracted but now its loosening little bit. Yup , now i will keep it back longer than i do and hope that the skin becomes loose there .