Author Topic: pains from underside of penis mostly during ejaculation  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access

I´ve had my frenulum surgery removed about 2 years ago,  I sought the surgery

due to strange pains radiating from the underside of the penis, and as the doctor inspected the frenulum was not extremely short, but there were some tendencies.

So, they recommended the frenulum removal, since it´s minor surgery.

The result of the surgery was aesthetically ok, even though I think they removed far more tissue than was necessary. It has been explained that due to possible scarring if they have to do two surgeries if they revisit  that they tend to take as much as they can at the first.

I live a single life and am happy with it. I have not been with a partner since the surgery, but that has nothing to do with the surgery.

I have not been so interested in pulling back or giving an circumcised appearance, but on occasion when I have tried it, I don't have any success with spoon method, and my foreskin is always in its natural state forward over the glans.My glans is still very sensitive to the touch, and painful when trying to masturbate with skin pulled back.

Even though I can maintain an erection and ejaculate, I've felt that I've lost a great deal of sensitivity and sensations.

Last month I masturbated a bit more than usual, this has left me with pains throughout the days, and especially when ejaculating, I´ve tried to give the penis some rest to heal.

Been to a doctor, who saw no signs of swelling, fungal infection, or anything other apparent. They suggested a 10 day rest from masturbation. To give the best chance of healing.

This leaves me confused on how to move on, apparently I feel pains from where the initial surgery… But not too keen on having a full circumcision, even if my foreskin at the moment don´t provide too much pleasure.

Long before the surgery I was interested in prince albert genital piercings, I have thought that I might regain some sensitivity to the region, cause I'm guessing that the ring functions as some sort of artificial frenulum.

Offline Stijn

• NSFW Access
Re: pains from underside of penis mostly during ejaculation
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-23 14:48:32 »
Do you feel that pain constantly or is it only when jerking off? I have never heard about that.

I am curious about what you tell about getting a PA piercing as a kind of frenulum replacement  :P Would it really generate a similar feeling? I have never expierenced what it is like to have a frenulum as it was removed when I was a child. Maybe I should consider of gettigna PA

Offline Marius

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-23 20:42:39 »
After ejaculation I  have some soreness through the rest of the day, something similar you experience after a kick to the groins, kind off. Not to extreme pains, but sore none the less.

People get genital piercings for differing reasons, some because the like the looks, other searching to add sexual pleasure.

Clearly some p.a pericing owners report positive responses linked to the piercing, but, how long it lasts or or if it’s just the initial reaction to a new toy, it’s hard to tell.

I’m guessing people who has have had adult circumcision, might has more to realistic expectations.

But if you’re interested, ask a professional piercer or search YouTube.

Offline Stijn

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-23 20:54:13 »
Aw if it stays for the day I guess that you can better listen to the doctor.

I like the look of a PA piercing, i just have no clue about how it feels, if it would suit my penis, and the thung whichbis witholding me the most is that the hole will never close again, even if I decide not to mutbit anymore. But I will look at it, definitely!

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-23 22:46:59 »
Hi Marius,

There are some things called neuromas, which can form as a side effect of surgery. It's a growth of nerve tissue due I think to it trying to regrow anarchically. And these can send pain signals. So maybe you have that.