News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Penile lymphocele

Started by Joepublic, 2020-05-03 11:09:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Joepublic

So I'm just over the 3 week mark of being pulled back but over this time I noticed 2 hard lumps appear under the skin on the shaft near the head....

After speaking to my doctor they said it was a penile lymphocele and can be caused by the pressure build up from rolling the foreskin back for long periods and the penis not being used to "dry" masturbation. There is no treatment for this just  rest and a lot of patience  so I have had to pull forward and been advised to do so for 6-8 weeks with no sex or masturbation and to minimise the times of arousal... so no boners for me :/

So I was just wondering if any of you guys had developed penile lymphoceles during your time pulling back?

thesevenpointfive

Hi a lot of people when they start of get a bloat effect when they start below the head, what happens is when you start and you see it coming, just pull the skin forward for a while. You might have to do this for a while until the skin etc gets used to the skin being back. There are a few threads where this has happened to people. You will have to persevere with it and it will settle down.
Love skining back and letting my head show