News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Been on a break but back to it :)

Started by Riaxskin, 2018-06-06 05:36:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Riaxskin

Hi Guys 😀 I've been pulling back on and off for 6 months and my head is now desensitized! I went 4 days full time and since then I have been pulling back once or twice a week when I feel like it. Here is a photo of my progress, it feels great wearing loose underwear

bobenc0

Well, welcome back to the game :)
It looks great! And I agree that it is nice to wear loose underwear !..
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Nexolaris

Looks good, size as well. I hope you have opportunities to show off your nice tool, e.g. sauna or nude beach. :)

thesevenpointfive

Love skining back and letting my head show

camchain

Hi and good for you, and well done. Nice looking package and agree that it is nice to wear loose fitting underwear or none at all.

Riaxskin

Thanks guys 😀 here's another shot of me waking up this morning bare head.

camchain

That is looking very good now. glad you are still into it and willing to have a go. 10/10

TapedStick

PussyLover

Well played bro ! You're wife will be happy.

guest1850

So did the desensitizing happen after the 4 straight days or has it been gradual

retractor

What method do you use to keep it back for 4 days at a time?