Author Topic: Japanese Foreskin Resistance Ring  (Read 4717 times)

Offline skinnedback78

Japanese Foreskin Resistance Ring
« on: 2019-04-13 13:17:54 »
Has anyone tried this? Supposed to keep the foreskin retracted.
http://www.ssi-japan.net/jp/products/item/SSI-R004-006/en.html

Offline elviscock

Re: Japanese Foreskin Resistance Ring
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-14 16:40:25 »
I have tried similar rings, If your foreskin is stretched and loose like mine then dont waste your money. The skin can slip right over it, unless its a thick enough ring.

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-05-05 23:39:05 »
I have tried them!!! Both the Day and the night version. I wouldn’t recommend the night version as it’s very lose. It’s very inconvenient if you are a big grower like me. Get the day version and started wearing it 24/7. It’s made of silicone so it’s actually quite stretchy and you won’t feel it much. The only issue is that after a month of wearing the ring, it will start getting very lose.
Having said that though, I feel like my foreskin does get shorter after a month of wearing it. See photos in the gallery. I will see if I can take a photo of myself  wearing the ring

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #3 on: 2019-06-02 11:38:51 »
The Japanese usage of the word phimosis is different from the rest of the world. Usually it means an unretractable foreskin but in Japan it means a foreskin that won't stay retracted. It's a subtle difference but an important one.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-06-02 20:44:44 »
Looking at the design it would appear that they have designed it to stretch the frenulum which a normal ring would not do so well. Gotta be worth a try.