Author Topic: it's possible to make foreskin shorter without surgery?  (Read 4704 times)

Offline granlan

Hi everyone, I just found out about autocircumcision and i gonna try it. I have to use penis ring because my foreskin is long. Now it covers glans even Im full erect. I would live have glans uncovered but I am afraid of surgery and about scares.. I would like ask you guys is it possible that after times my foreskin will shorter? 

Offline Ineverknowwhat

Re: it's possible to make foreskin shorter without surgery?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-02 17:15:04 »
I'm not aware that your foreskin shrinks due to auto circumcision, maybe if you started this before/during puberty, but the more experienced members will have a better answer.... :)

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-03 03:32:36 »
I am afraid that technically the foreskin will not get shorter with glans exposure without surgery. However, the more that  that you have the glans exposed and develop deep shaft wrinkles, the more that the foreskin will appear to have shrunk. If one obtains deep shaft wrinkles the foreskin will never cover the glans, depending upon your exact circumstances.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-03 06:27:18 »
I would love to find a way to do it but what I have found online so far about it is sort of no way.
If you want to make your skin longer let's say it is possible by stretching and developing new cells but if you want to make it shorter you need to take off cells from the skin in order to make it shorter... So how can you do it without surgery... I still don't know ;(
Permanent retraction does make it look and act as a shorter one but all the skin is still there at place.

So.. keep looking 👀
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-03 07:44:51 »
I am afraid that technically the foreskin will not get shorter with glans exposure without surgery. However, the more that  that you have the glans exposed and develop deep shaft wrinkles, the more that the foreskin will appear to have shrunk. If one obtains deep shaft wrinkles the foreskin will never cover the glans, depending upon your exact circumstances.

Yes i would have to agree with you, thats the best way that you could keep the skin back.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline resto-mod

« Reply #5 on: 2018-05-04 08:25:52 »
Yea the scarring is horrible looking, It does seem like though that if you stay retracted for long enough it is easier for your foreskin to stay back. I know it makes it harder to stay pulled back but I think long foreskins are amazing! foreskin pride man!