Author Topic: I finally made it! - Foreskin stays in place!  (Read 4338 times)

Offline 4skin

• NSFW Access
I finally made it! - Foreskin stays in place!
« on: 2018-04-29 07:21:53 »
Hello guys,

I have great news!

After around 4 months of "testing" I can finally say that my foreskin keeps staying back in almost every situation of life! -- Without any device or anything!

Tried sports. Soccer. It almost never rolls back! :)

Only trouble I have sometimes is when I get an errection under my pants. Then the cloth pushes my foreskin back over the glans.

All I did was rolling my foreskin back completely, so you get that bunched skin behind your glans. Then unsing a solid metal ring I bought online to keep the foreskin behind so it can not move at all. I placed it right under the bunched up skin so that it creates a deep wrinkle to keep the skin on its place.

After wearing this for about 2-3 weeks and a bit of discomfort, I noticed that this deep wrinke just under the rolled up skin stays in place and doesn´t open up.
The effect now is that the pushing skin from the shaft gets "trapped" into this wrinke instead of pushing the foreskin back over the glans.
So with other words: My skin bunches up "inside" this wrinke, causing it to stay in place. :))))

Even when masturbating the skin keeps staying in place, for mos tof the time - If I am careful not to roll it over my glans.

Best thing is, after the errection goes away, my skin still stays rolled back! :) So no more worries ... ;-)

Only question though:

Is there a way to keep the foreskin behind  whithout any devices even when having sex??

Because from the movement and friction, the skin rolls over the glans again.....

If you guys want to, I can try to upload some pictures of my progress. :)

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Re: I finally made it! - Foreskin stays in place!
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-29 09:12:54 »
I think that congratulations are in order. Well Done!

Pics are always good.

I am a little confused when you say that you have trouble when you get an erection under your pants and the cloth pushes your foreskin back over the glans. Most retractors find that when they get an erection the foreskin automatically rolls back and exposes the glans without any help.

Offline Ineverknowwhat

« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-29 10:34:10 »
Congratulations!!!

I would love to see what you mean by making a crease.... :)

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2018-04-29 15:55:58 »
Big congrats! ;D

Some before and after pics would be great!

Offline 4skin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-01 05:18:37 »

I am a little confused when you say that you have trouble when you get an erection under your pants and the cloth pushes your foreskin back over the glans. Most retractors find that when they get an erection the foreskin automatically rolls back and exposes the glans without any help.

No. My foreskin won't stay back when retracted. I have to be very careful to not push it too far "up", otherwise it will roll back over the glans. :( I've yet to find a solution for this. Help would be nice :)
My foreskin and also the frenulum is superthick and "elastic"... so everything can stay pulled back for how long I want, but it also can move/roll over the glans superfast when not careful...