Author Topic: Liquid latex  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Gs

• NSFW Access
Liquid latex
« on: 2018-04-15 12:43:39 »
How do you apply it and how do take it off and for how long can you keep it on?
If any one have a video link it is better.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Liquid latex
« Reply #1 on: 2018-04-15 16:49:52 »
Probably jdm will giver the most correct answer :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-04-26 23:03:21 »
I have a fairly long thread about this here. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=208.msg1611#msg1611
It includes an illustrated tutorial, which is linked here. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=208.msg3687#msg3687
Recently I've been using a slightly modified process, which is basically just the first 3 steps in the tutorial. But I apply the liquid latex using a rubber gloved finger, instead of a Q-tip. I find that I can get a smoother result this way. And once it's dry, I just pull it back, and it forms nice wrinkles that stay that way. I generally don't bother with the second layer of latex anymore. With the smoother application, using the rubber glove, I find that I don't need the extra layer. It speeds up the process, and provides a sleeker result, because the latex is thinner. I haven't tried it this way for sex, or even masturbation at this point. But it works quite will for just all day wear. It feels really natural, and comfortable. and I'm hoping it will promote deep wrinkles over time, like Hazeleye recommends.

You can leave it on as long as you want. After a while, it will start to separate on its own, because of natural skin secretions. The duration will vary from person to person, and depending on activity. I usually reapply it on a daily basis, just so that it's fresh and secure. But I have worn it as long as 3 days sometimes.

Removal is easy. You can just peel it off. The adhesion is not super strong. If you pull your foreskin forward, it will separate the bond of the latex, and you can just grab it and pull it away. It' doesn't hurt. Water makes it peel off even easier. So you can do it in the shower, if you like.

Hope that helps. Ask more questions if you have any. :)

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-05 08:58:50 »
I still have yet to try the liquid latex method. I wish I could watch somebody do the application process. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole concept. I wonder if there is a liquid latex that is clear so that you could shower at gyms without weird looks...