News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do you feel having the glans exposed is more mature?

Started by Fabik, 2020-04-14 16:27:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you feel having the glans exposed is more mature?

Yes
138 (67.3%)
Maybe
31 (15.1%)
No
36 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 205

teamalmonds

shiranai

Quote from: mjed on 2020-09-27 07:45:07
The foreskin is hiding part of your masculinity.

That's definitely how I feel about my foreskin. I feel much manlier when I keep my flap pulled back.

guest4003

I would agree to the extent that you definitely become more aware of it than you had before.

guest4003

Yes definitely more mature and aware of manhood. Growing up closest friends and family members were all circumcised. Even getting changed around others in locker rooms was awkward. I just wanted to fit in I started pulling it back.

Nexolaris

Not sure if more mature but definitely more erotic.

FiveSkin

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2021-01-05 15:53:55
Not sure if more mature but definitely more erotic.
I had the same thought. Maybe not mature but definitely something different. Erotic, sexual or exposed are the terms that first come to my mind.