Author Topic: Happy accident with my fren.  (Read 4587 times)

Offline The 3rd

Happy accident with my fren.
« on: 2019-08-15 19:19:32 »
OK so I'm back with some progress.
I actually put the pulling back a break. My skin was rolling back down like 20000 times a day and it pissed me off.
It seems the issue was my frenulum, since it is quite short and is attached quite low on my shaft, making it gather a lot of skin towards my glans. So I started doing these fren stretches and one day things got a little rough, and I ended up tearing my fren from the bottom side just a bit. I then let it heal and saw that it accidentally had done wonders! After it healed I repeated the process, tearing the frem a millimeter at a time. It works great! The progress is amazing and it has really stopped the skin from rolling up that high.
You can see the progress in the pic. Green and blue arrows used to be connected. The pink arrow shows how much skin still wrinkles around the fren. So the plan is to continue until I've tore it all the way up to the glans.
Also I've found out that I have a little hard bump in my fren sort of like cartilage that is super sensitive and I think it contributes to me cumming rather quickly sometimes. Apparently not all men have one. It's now kinda hanging off the fren at the blue arrow, so I hope that when I am done I can tie it off. Thereafter I'm back in the autocircumsition-camp.

Hope you enjoy 😊

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
Re: Happy accident with my fren.
« Reply #1 on: 2019-08-15 20:22:56 »
I have managed the same thing and ended up more than 2 centimeters between the separations.
Its a LOT easier to keep back since than.

I used a rough cloth to rub it for 1 minute az a time and let it heal afterwards.

I like this method more than cutting it because you have better control over the process and can stop half way if you are happy with the results.

Offline The 3rd

« Reply #2 on: 2019-08-15 21:17:35 »
@Dicsolovag did you rub it to tear it more after the stretching? Or did you just rub it to start the tear?
Yea I think it's nice. And I kinda like seeing the slow progress. I think cutting it would feel very sudden and strange to me. I like it this way. And good point, I like the fact that I can stop midway.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-08-17 09:58:50 »
A similar thing happened to me from having sex without condom...it tore itself many times, then I manually cut it 3 times with blade. It heals for about a week and I can say I have maybe more than 3 cm space between the original attach points, will upload pictures!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-08-19 06:43:29 »
At first it was an accident, but then I have started experimenting.
I rubbed it with a rough cloth dipped into adtershave. I rubbed it to tear it mildly. I think it was 4 session.
I'll post some images about the results.

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-08-19 06:55:47 »
The first image shows the state years ago before any change.
The second one shows the distance i've got.

Offline The 3rd

« Reply #6 on: 2019-08-19 21:26:20 »
That's so cool! Thanks 😁