News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Erect length

Started by Resqdave, 2016-07-14 17:10:02

Previous topic - Next topic

How long is your penis when erect.

2 to 3 inches
2 (0.3%)
4 to 5 inches
57 (9.9%)
7 to 8 inches
123 (21.4%)
6 to 7 inches
194 (33.7%)
9 inches plus
5 (0.9%)
5 to 6 inches
195 (33.9%)

Total Members Voted: 576

guest2339

I'm about 6.2 inches bone pressed erect.

Mafik13

Mine is 16.5 cm so it would be about 6.5 inches. And about 5.5 inch in circumference (14 cm).
Btw i'm from Poland.

scotsguy27

I'm 3 inches soft and hard I'm just under 5.5. My younger brother got the extra half inch lol

Nexolaris

Erect length varies somewhat depending on circumstances (maybe about 1cm=0.4") but it's always above 7 inches bone-pressed. Flaccid it varies as well. Can be as low as 5 inches as well as closer to 6 inches. Erect girth is around 5.5 inches mid-shaft.

Not the biggest by far but not the smallest either.

hertsnick

Mines 5.5 inches Erect and anything from 1 to 3 inches soft.
Permanently retracted for 20 years
Self performed frenectomy

FormerRetractor

Hmmmm...do you include the foreskin overhang, or does the foreskin have to be retracted?  Aaaah, the funny things that come to your mind when you are high or drunk...

Georgek

I have a question...3 inch flaccid and 6.6 erect is considered shower or grower?

M_back__uk

Mine is 5.5 erect and about 2-3 when soft but does depend if I am pulled back as it appears bigger when retracted.

Ineverknowwhat

Quote from: M_back__uk on 2020-03-29 08:03:12
.....but does depend if I am pulled back as it appears bigger when retracted.

I agree! Mine also looks bigger when I am retracted!!

I'm just shy of 6"  when erect and 3" soft.....

Uncutlad

Think I'm about 6.5/7" hard. Proud of the size of my head tho.

Stickler99

Mine is about 4" when soft.
I will say that it wasn't as long before I started keeping it pulled back 24/7 and the head is larger.
When I'm at full mast it's 8"

mjed

Quote from: Georgek on 2020-01-01 18:02:59
I have a question...3 inch flaccid and 6.6 erect is considered shower or grower?
As you more than double in size when erect, I'd say you are a Grower

acheilidh

7.1in bone pressed and 5.75in mid shaft erect. Flaccid: varies according to surrounding temperature average 5.0in length.
Been retracted since 1976

Herbert678

I have never ever heard the expression "bone pressed" in my life before - have others? Where does it come from ...... or is it a quirk of autocorrect?

Uncutlad