Poll

When did you first start trying to keep your foreskin pulled back?

Age 10 or younger
16 - 20 years old
31 or older
11 - 15 years old
21 -30 years old

Author Topic: At what age did you start retracting?  (Read 23884 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: At what age did you start retracting?
« Reply #15 on: 2016-08-09 05:14:32 »
Interesting that you began that early. What prompted your attempt? I began foreskin retraction at an early age probably closer to 5. I recall my foreskin being loose and easy to retract and expose the glans. Unlike some men's foreskin, the opening or frenar band was not tight at all as some experience so there was no stretched out experience for me. The foreskin could be pulled back only up to where the sulcus of the glans would be. My foreskin was still attached there with adhesions. I didn't know about the adhesions then so I assumed that I was seeing my entire glans. The foreskin would stay retracted if I was erect but in a flaccid state would slow roll down to cover the glans.  Curious but does a tighter frenar band along with a glans with a prominent sulcus help ensure long-term retraction?

Through the years, like yourself I went through phases. I knew of no one else attempting this which became a secret proclivity. When my glans adhesions broke the foreskin would stay retracted more easily even flaccid so I could go and take showers after PE and the foreskin would stay retracted. The only circumstances where it would not, was if I was very physically active, bending over to pick up something or when I sat down and my penis would shrink a lot.  In time, I could achieve retraction about 80-90% of the time but that was still not to my liking.

In my case I did not attempt to keep the foreskin retracted for any length of time until after my adhesions had separated. It really wouldn't stay at that time. Once it separated, the tight rigid band would lock into the sulcus and stay that way, unless dislodged by certain activities, much as you described. I became interested in retraction as a way to experience how my friends' penises must feel, because they were all circumcised. The contrast at the time was quite striking, and the sensation of the glans drying out was fascinating. But like I said, the rigid band stretched out, and wouldn't stay without help. And I didn't come up with any really good retraction devices until later in life, so I gave up on it for a long time. Sometimes I wonder how it might be different today it I had kept at it from such an early age, as I've read stories of guys who have done that, and their foreskin wound up very short as a result.

Offline glanscover

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2016-08-21 15:13:23 »
I also remember that I started masturbating using a vibrator.  Must have been around 10 or 11.  First several orgasms were totally dry, with gradual increase in cum after several dry ones.  One day I realized that i could simulate f**king by sliding my hand up and down, using my foreskin and spit.  That was the beginning of a lifetime of jerking.  And I was no longer dependent on the vibrator, cut the cord, so to speak. 

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2016-11-03 15:57:20 »
Around age 10 or so a neighborhood friend who was a few years younger, began comparing cocks.  We would try days of me being retracted to look like him and days trying our best to pull his foreskin over the head to stay like mine.    This was my first real experience seeing a bare headed cock and I liked the look, so I began keeping mine pulled back as much as possible in hopes that it would some day stay back permanently like my friend.     As I got older and started seeing other guys in the gym showers at school, I wanted that much more to look like most everyone else.   

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2017-01-19 02:47:51 »
One of my earliest memories is when I was about 3 or 4 years old, fully retracting my foreskin and drying off my glans.

Throughout most of my childhood, I didn't know about circumcision.  I could see that all the other boy's penises were different than mine, and I assumed that they just knew how to neatly roll up their foreskins instead of merely sliding it back as I did, since I could see the tidy little bundle of skin bunched up behind their glans.  I tried unsuccessfully throughout my childhood to roll up my foreskin  (like a condom) to keep my glans exposed. Even after I learned about circumcision, I still really liked the look of a bare glans and tried to figure out how to keep mine permanetly retracted.

Eventually in my adulthood, I stumbled across the circumsexual and skinned back communities on the Internet amd learned several methods of successfully keeping my glans permanetly exposed, and I settled on the tape method (Instant Circumcision Experience) and a variation of the spoon method as the best for me.  Now I have been retracting so long, my skin will often stay retracted on its own.

Offline jackn

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2017-01-19 21:09:57 »
I was around 14 when I would periodically pull my skin back and see how long it would take to roll back over. The head wasn't as sensitive, so I could touch it without being in pain. Times I would pull it back and try to hurry up and get my underwear up before there was a full erection. I liked the feel of of the sensitive glans rubbing on the front of my underwear. The skin would only stay back until the erection subsided, roll back over and take hair with it. I played a lot with my foreskin, especially watching that dark purple head start to emerge. Also no matter what, if it was flaccid and as I started to pull it back, I got an erection every time as if it knew it was playtime.
I never really experimented with ways of trying to keep it back though until around 5 years ago. I had a close cousin when I was a lot younger,  which I would try to look at his dick when we peed together. I was always jealous that his foreskin would stay back by itself when he wasn't hard. Didn't know anything about circumcision back then. He told me his never had the skin over his head and that it always stayed that way.. I liked how his head was always exposed. He let me try and pull the skin over the glans a couple of times, but the head would always pop right back out when I let go of it. Also I would compare the differences, his glans were light red, mine was dark purple. I could touch the head of his were it hurt to lightly touch mine. And his skin was tightly pulled back when hard, mine had about a half an inch overhang and the skin was stuck to the very bottom of my glans.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2018-02-26 10:53:38 »
For me it would be about 18 and getting ready for sex, that is why i did it.

Offline vaultboy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2018-10-06 18:05:34 »
The first time I ever tried it I must have been about 15. I'd always been really curious about circumcised guys, and I wanted to experience what it would be like to have no skin covering the head of my dick, so I decided to pull it back in my underwear and leave it that way for a week. At first it was incredibly uncomfortable, but by the end of the week it was tolerable, but still I was happy to stop. Sometime after I decided to try it again, but this time go for two weeks. It started off feeling tolerable yet still strange, and by the end of the two weeks I was completely free from feeling any chafing discomfort from my underwear, but I saw no reason to continue and stopped again.

A little while later I was on a family holiday in Southern Europe, and the weather was so hot that I decided to sleep naked one night, and the idea suddenly struck me that I should try sleeping naked with my foreskin pulled back - something which I'd never tried during my previous times retracting. I pulled it back, got into bed, and immediately got an erection, leaving the thin sheet draped over the bare head of my cock. It was a fascinating sensation, but it only made matters worse, and for hours I lay there unable to sleep with a throbbing teenage erection which wouldn't subside. The next morning I awoke with the skin still pulled back, but it was all pink, puffy, and horribly swollen, which rather alarmed me, and had me worried for the rest of the day.

After that I didn't do much retracting again until my 20s, when I started experimenting with doing it fairly regularly, for months at a time.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #22 on: 2021-05-20 08:30:33 »
I can remember being able to retract at around the age of 7 or 8. I was 1st introduced to the concept of wearing my foreskin permantly retratced by a nudist friend and his family at 12. The reasoning was that I would be "fully nude" and the hygiene  I just wore it pulled back behind my glans with no device. By the age of 14 it could stay behind my glans on its own. Since then I have been an intermittent retractor, but am succeeding in my current goal of permanent retraction.