News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

compare

Started by uncut1017, 2022-12-30 06:23:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Short skin

Quote from: stephan29 on 2023-01-13 17:23:17
Covered and uncoverd

Nice looks good covered and uncoverd !

james_l

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2022-12-30 06:23:38
just a fun compare shot
I like both, but absolutely prefer the one with the open glans. Nice dick in every way!

Derek

While covered the tip of the foreskin usually stays loose.

lvprcm

Quote from: Derek on 2023-03-01 15:19:49
While covered the tip of the foreskin usually stays loose.
[/quote

Your foreskin stays retracted very well behind the glans? What's impressive about that for me is that my foreskin was kind of thick and particularly loose at the opening which made it a little harder to keep it retracted. Have you had any rolling forward happening from time to time?

Derek

Yes, it stays pretty well behind the glans unless I do sports. I've been retracting for several years and now it's almost always open. I am a bit of a shower I think, 12 cm flaccid, 17 erect, so maybe proper length in flaccid state helps to keep the skin behind.

lvprcm

Quote from: Derek on 2023-03-01 17:38:30
Yes, it stays pretty well behind the glans unless I do sports. I've been retracting for several years and now it's almost always open. I am a bit of a shower I think, 12 cm flaccid, 17 erect, so maybe proper length in flaccid state helps to keep the skin behind.

Sound like you're more of shower? My penis length varied a lot in its flaccid state. The foreskin would stay back but shrinkage from sports or from sitting down too long would get the foreskin to roll over. Would the foreskin roll back back on it own or did you have to adjust and pull it back manually?

Derek

Manually. Autoretraction seems to be pretty impossible for me.Wearing briefs has been of a great help for me. In the summer pulling back is much easier for some reason.

curiousx

Here's mine. What do you think?

Alwayspulledback

Quote from: curiousx on 2023-04-01 18:56:59
Here's mine. What do you think?

It looks great either way but given a choice, I prefer it covered.  You have a beautiful foreskin!

BenTwilley

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2023-02-02 12:52:14
Here is mine.
This was the first time I've pulled my foreskin forward in ages.
It didn't want to stay there, and it wasn't that comfortable.
Things I do for a photo. Lol
I tried, and it wouldn't stay there. Just kept creeping back, which I have to say doesn't bother me in the least.
Probably the result of toughening it up with surgical spirit, which has worked its magic perfectly.
Ben Twilley

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: Alwayspulledback on 2023-04-03 20:07:37
It looks great either way but given a choice, I prefer it covered.  You have a beautiful foreskin!

I actually think I also agree!

uncut1017

compared when erect; tried getting same position

CuriousSkinner

Wow great pictures! It looks amazing either way actually, although I think I do slightly lean towards preferring covered, you have a great foreskin

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2023-06-22 04:07:56
compared when erect; tried getting same position

I would say both look good
Love skining back and letting my head show

robur

my in compared in flacid :D