News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Type of underwear

Started by guest90, 2014-07-13 13:59:01

Previous topic - Next topic

What kind of underwear do you usually wear?

Briefs
Bikinis
Boxers
Boxer-briefs
Other- Please write in the comment.

guest90

I usually wear boxer briefs, but sometimes I wear boxers. I like the feeling of the fabric rubbing the bare glans, especially the corona.

soundsgreat87

Boxer briefs, but I've been wanting to switch to briefs/thongs..

guest90

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2014-07-13 18:30:42
Boxer briefs, but I've been wanting to switch to briefs/thongs..

Why do you want to switch?

soundsgreat87

Mostly cause boxer briefs are too warm for sunny California :D

guest90

Circumsexua

pelagian

I've not voted, as after several years skinned back I am now circumcised. But both before and after the op, I wore loose boxers or went commando, though while it was healing a jockstrap was helpful! Now I am almost always commando. Hate having it all bunched up!
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Rlewin

I used to wear boxer Breifs but now I've started to go commando. I love the freedom! ;D

mickeymouse

I tend to wear these: http://www.n2nbodywear.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=N2N&Product_Code=UN53&Category_Code=ViewAllUnder

but I also wear proper boxers, always with a pouch though: http://www.n2nbodywear.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=N2N&Product_Code=UN13&Category_Code=ViewAllUnder

I found these a couple of years back and love them, the pouch is really supportive, but has the added benefit of lifting and bringing forward the dick and balls.

natthan

I have ordered my first Aussiebum briefs and boxers a few weeks ago. I really love them. ::)

uncutturkNJ

I've always worn briefs.  Except for a few years as a teenager when I wore boxers.  I don't wear grandpa briefs though.  Low cut Calvins, Hugo Boss etc.   I keep fit, so I think I look alright. 8)

Ryanjacob

Normally I wear boxer briefs but recently I really like going to in commando. I love the sensitive glans agains my jeans :)

guest257

I primarily stick with various types of briefs.  As most Ifirst started with briefs. For a while I wore boxerbriefs when they first came out. Then thanks to the military I made the switch back to mostly briefs.

Turmion

Almost exclusively boxers. All the other kinds of underwear are too tight in my opinion which leads to less wearing comfort.

zell85

Briefs and boxer briefs. They do help keep everything in place.