News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pearly Penile Papules?

Started by whydoitellyou, 2022-12-09 03:47:27

Previous topic - Next topic

whydoitellyou

I've been searching the web for a while now about pearly penile papules (PPP). I found mostly uncut guys have PPP. So , I wanted to ask if anyone has PPP and it is uncomfortable because my PPP is very sensitive , I've been pulled back for a month or so now and my glans are very less sensitive but the area below the glans (PPP area) is extremely sensitive , any tips to reduce sensitivity there?

ThePiemel

Quote from: whydoitellyou on 2022-12-09 03:47:27
I've been searching the web for a while now about pearly penile papules (PPP). I found mostly uncut guys have PPP. So , I wanted to ask if anyone has PPP and it is uncomfortable because my PPP is very sensitive , I've been pulled back for a month or so now and my glans are very less sensitive but the area below the glans (PPP area) is extremely sensitive , any tips to reduce sensitivity there?

Part of the normal penis. We all have them, but on some penises less visible than others.

Most likely, you foreskin still pushes against the ridge of your glans. So that part still remains as if it were covered. And remains sensitive.

Then you would need to widen the gap. Which is not easy. Retracted foreskin still wants to squeeze upwards. To spread equally over the shaft can take ages. But not impossible. Down here almost there. But it did take ages ;-)

Try a glans ring. That separates the ridge from the pushed up skin. Skin on skin keeps it moist and thus sensitive. Putting a (dry!) ring in between can make the difference.

jimmy

I have them, although not overly prominent they are certainly there. Can't say they were or have ever been more sensitive than any other area tho.

whydoitellyou

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2022-12-09 07:44:21
Part of the normal penis. We all have them, but on some penises less visible than others.

Most likely, you foreskin still pushes against the ridge of your glans. So that part still remains as if it were covered. And remains sensitive.

Then you would need to widen the gap. Which is not easy. Retracted foreskin still wants to squeeze upwards. To spread equally over the shaft can take ages. But not impossible. Down here almost there. But it did take ages ;-)

Try a glans ring. That separates the ridge from the pushed up skin. Skin on skin keeps it moist and thus sensitive. Putting a (dry!) ring in between can make the difference.
yes my foreskin pushes against the ridge , now i have discovered that i might have a tight frenulum. Thank you for sharing!

hung.part.timer

They're natural and nothing wrong about them, so know that.

But, do most men have them? I think that was posted in this thread. That doesn't track with what I've seen online and in person?

ThePiemel

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2022-12-18 07:48:01
They're natural and nothing wrong about them, so know that.

But, do most men have them? I think that was posted in this thread. That doesn't track with what I've seen online and in person?

All men have them. Some more inside the ridge than outside.  It is the same like hair follicles on your scrotum. At some they all look like tiny white balls. At other scrotums you would not not think they are there. But they are.

Function of these papules is to keep a covered glans in good standing. Just like the inside of your nose is wet. Or, sorry if I might be more disgusting, why your inside ear produces smear. Even worse in maybe disgusting, vaginas are the most genius in this matter.

All dicks have these papules. In case the glans is covered most of the time. On some penises they are prominent, on others not. Or less. On my specimen hardly visible. But I know I have them. And they do their job very well when that foreskin flops back over.

lvprcm

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-09 14:06:05
I have them, although not overly prominent they are certainly there. Can't say they were or have ever been more sensitive than any other area tho.

Most of have with varying degrees of visibility. When young mine were faintly seen and remain that way to where by age 20 you would have to magnify to see them.
I can't ever recall them sensitive to touch much less the foreskin pressing on them.

Circumcised guys done at birth also have them. I've seen them on plenty of close-up photos.

TapedStick

I have some PPP as well. Personally I think it makes us look all the more masculine. Makes us look more wild and savage. Sometimes I wish I had even more.