Poll

How often do you let your foreskin slide up and cover any of the glans at any time during a masturbation session?

Never!
113 (36%)
About half the time
26 (8.3%)
I always let it cover at least part of each session
61 (19.4%)
Sometimes
62 (19.7%)
Usually let it cover at some point in the session.
52 (16.6%)

Total Members Voted: 251

Author Topic: Using your foreskin while masturbating  (Read 25668 times)

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: Using your foreskin while masturbating
« Reply #30 on: 2020-04-15 10:45:53 »
I don't know I use whatever method I feel using at the moment, I don't keep statistic. I like having the choice between different methods and I would not like any of the good old ways to stop working.

I'm not using the spoon method (or any method, for that matter).

It won't happen overnight. But it's good that you vary methods and regularly check if the good old ways still are as satisfactory as before. For me, it was not like all of a sudden I had to stop using the foreskin. It was the usual process of using different methods, just like you do, gradually and unconsciously favoring those which felt better and/or gave the most pleasure. You tend to repeat what feels good; And after a while I found out that I was no longer, in fact, using the foreskin method. It was not a loss because I had already transitioned to something else. Well it was a physical loss in the sense of not deriving pleasure from wanking with the foreskin whereas it worked previously. But mentally, it was no problem at all.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #31 on: 2020-04-25 17:32:32 »
For most of my life I used the standard up & down with the foreskin most of the time. Sometimes though I would retract fully then gently rub the sweet spot at the base of the frenulum or rub either side of it. This gives me a slower build up to a controlled release where I stop just short of the full ejaculatory contractions and allow the semen to flow out, followed by a short pause then repeat.  :)

When I have tucked back the skin and become a bit less sensitive on the glans I have sometimes used a loose 'O' grip around the corona. Other times I have gripped around the tuck behind the glans and jerked by nudging it forward onto the corona. Because the motion is the same but the sensitive inner skin doesn't get the stimulation of going over the glans, it feels a bit different like something is missing.  ???

Recently where I just pulled back the skin to a natural bunch I tried tried jerking the shaft only, which feels frustrating with no stimulation on the glans at all.  :-\

Variety is the spice of life though... ;D
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2020-05-23 06:44:09 »
For most of my life I used the standard up & down with the foreskin most of the time. Sometimes though I would retract fully then gently rub the sweet spot at the base of the frenulum or rub either side of it. This gives me a slower build up to a controlled release where I stop just short of the full ejaculatory contractions and allow the semen to flow out, followed by a short pause then repeat.  :)

When I have tucked back the skin and become a bit less sensitive on the glans I have sometimes used a loose 'O' grip around the corona. Other times I have gripped around the tuck behind the glans and jerked by nudging it forward onto the corona. Because the motion is the same but the sensitive inner skin doesn't get the stimulation of going over the glans, it feels a bit different like something is missing.  ???

Recently where I just pulled back the skin to a natural bunch I tried tried jerking the shaft only, which feels frustrating with no stimulation on the glans at all.  :-\

Variety is the spice of life though... ;D

If you haven’t done so already, and if it works for your penis and foreskin, you might try masturbating with the tape method, at least in the name of variety.  ;)  I find the experience to be dramatically different and (for me at least!) superior to the the methods you talk about.  The tape method adds some tension in the shaft and foreskin which is quite pleasurable on its own.  Jerking the shaft when taped plays with the tension, which is quite nice.  Having the skin taped back also allows of the option of stroking the whole glans and shaft, either with or without lube.  Stroking like this stimulates the glans, corona, frenulum, and inner skin, so nothing feels missing or left out.  It’s a least worth a try and opens up a few new masturbation options you might not yet have tried!

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #33 on: 2020-05-24 19:43:15 »
Cheers, I might give that a try. Although I'm not really a fan of taping - I don't need it to stay back - and my early half-hearted attempts at it didn't really work. But perhaps worth another try.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline Fabik

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2020-05-26 08:48:14 »
My only attempt at tape was such an utter failure that I'd better not want to remember it. Maybe it was not the right type of tape.

Offline Horatio

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2020-07-15 23:09:39 »
Only just started retracting. Jacked off a couple of times without getting my foreskin involved, but had to lube up (using the spoon method to tuck my foreskin back).
The other couple of times, didn't have access to lube, and just got carried away and got the foreskin back in action. I do really like sending it all the way closed and doing a slow retraction to watch the head become uncovered. I can also get my foreskin closed, then just retract it a little, then by flexing my cock, the skin will slowly auto retract and it looks great when it rolls to the corona and then pops over hiding just under the head. I have a good turtle neck though when doing this, but using the spoon method, the skin goes evenly down the shaft and looks even. Sometimes though, I do like to hold my foreskin closed when cumming, then pull it back to have the glans and shaft covered with cum.
I guess having the foreskin there is another option for fun and a different way to masturbate. It is a good challenge to go all the way with no foreskin involved though.

Offline joris1997

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2020-07-27 14:23:54 »
Since I started permanently retracting (a little over 2 weeks ago) I did not use my foreskin anymore. What I now usually do is use one hand to keep the foreskin retracted as tightly as possible, while with the other hand rubbing the glans and frenulum, as those are still the most sensitive regions right now.

When I start masturbating and getting hard, my penis still produces a reasonable amount of precum, which I use as lube. Curious about whether this is going to reduce when pulled back for a longer time (as now I sometimes also seem to produce some precum over the day when just retracted and no masturbation.