News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Slight swelling issues weeks on!

Started by Beginner2872, 2021-03-08 19:30:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Beginner2872

Hi all! I've been actively trying to stay pulled back for about 6 weeks now. I've now became used to it and am pulled back 95%+ of the time without using any methods. I'm still having some swelling of the foreskin, I thought this would fade after a few days ? Anything I can do to help it ? It's not uncomfortable it just looks a bit odd. Also, Any idea how long it takes for some good desensitisation ? Thanks!

JP789112

It seems to me that swelling could be more an anatomical issue than anything else. Foreskins with a tighter rigged band, mine included, will end up with little to no "room" for all the vascular and lymphatic action that happens under the surface, resulting in more lymphatic fluid retention and less outward flow. It should correct itself as it becomes looser. In my case, swelling has diminished considerably over time and retraction, but I'm not sure if it'll ever disappear — unless I make my rigged band a lot larger with the help of rings or similar devices, I guess.

Any guys with a loose foreskin could say if they've ever suffered from this issue?

caveman

I have a loose foreskin and not overly long it just covers the glans when soft and I have never had a swelling problem.
caveman

JP789112

Quote from: caveman on 2021-03-15 00:41:01
I have a loose foreskin and not overly long it just covers the glans when soft and I have never had a swelling problem.

This is very interesting to know. Which means stretching exercises could be enough for guys with a tighter ridged band.