Poll

Has someone ever mistook you to be circumcised, when pulled back?

Yes
Not sure
No

Author Topic: Has someone ever mistook you to be circumcised?  (Read 15739 times)

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
Re: Has someone ever mistook you to be circumcised?
« Reply #15 on: 2018-11-18 21:18:28 »
Before I started fully retracting full time, I experimented with retracting a lot since early puberty, and I think it has resulted in a short foreskin and a very loose foreskin tip.   These days, even when I’m rolled forward, this generally leaves 1/2 or more of my glans exposed, and when erect, my glans is generally fully exposed without having to actively retract my foreskin.  This also means the end of my glans has always had the dry and tough appearance of a circumsised penis.  I have had many sex partners who just assumed I was partially or fully circumcised because so much of my glans is always exposed.

Offline eggplantemoji

« Reply #16 on: 2018-12-09 19:15:58 »
My foreskin was forcibly retracted as a young teen, and I think it cause it to become really short. It used to look like a very loose circumcision. I have attempted to restore it in the past though, so now no one could possibly think I'm circumcised anymore.

Offline Brian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2022-01-18 06:06:48 »
I voted yes although no one has said so. Wearing tight swimwear or thin shorts clearly shows the glans and looks as though I am Circumcised. Mabey even more so as the skin bunches behind the head making the glans look more pronounced.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2022-01-23 15:08:57 »
Only a couple of times. An ex of mine and I were talking and the subject of her having only ever slept with cut guys.
She was shocked when I told her that that wasn't the case.

And the other was when I was at a nude beach I got chatting with a couple and the wife commented on how  she liked the way I was cut