Author Topic: New method inspired by Halloween!  (Read 34865 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
New method inspired by Halloween!
« on: 2015-11-03 00:41:40 »
I have been preparing some tutorials for how to make some of my favorite retraction aids, so the gears were turning in my head. Those guides will be forthcoming over the next few days or weeks, as time allows. But a brand new method just occurred to me as I was shopping clearance items at one of those Halloween stores. It got me so excited that I just had to share it with you! The method is simple, but may require some trial and error. All you need is some liquid latex, and maybe some Q-tips, makeup sponges and/or rubber gloves. Before you start, here are a few warnings: 1.) Obviously, if you have a latex allergy, this is not for you. 2.) If you've never used liquid latex, be aware that it dose not come out of fabrics, so be careful not to get it on your clothes or carpets or whatever. 3.) You're gonna wanna shave your pubes for this method, as the liquid latex will otherwise make a horrible mess out of them, which could be very unpleasant to deal with. Other than that, you should be good to go!

The method is simple: Pull your foreskin back to the base of your cock, and hold it there while you apply the liquid latex in a daubing motion over the wrinkles that form. This will basically glue the wrinkles together, and keep the foreskin retracted. But unlike glue, liquid latex is very elastic (think latex gloves, or condoms) so the result is very comfortable, and feels really natural. Also, it does not sting at all. The liquid latex dries very quickly, so you can do this in a matter of minutes. I recommend applying several thin layers, allowing each to dry completely before applying the next. If, like me, you're not a professional makeup artist, the results may be unsightly. In my case the whole area looked like it was heavily scared. But for me it's well worth it, because the comfort and feel is amazing! And on the flip side, if you are a professional makeup artist, I have to assume that you could make this look very convincingly like a real, circumcised cock. If I had the time, I'd love to experiment with this, and see how realistic I could make it look.

Much like the double tape method, this method allows for a lot of customization in terms of how tight you want the result to be. I'm not sure how durable the hold will be if you make it really tight, then grow a big stiffy. Your mileage may vary. I've only just begun to experiment with this, so I don't know everything. But I know enough to tell you that it's already one of my favorite methods, and well worth a try!  :D

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: New method inspired by Halloween!
« Reply #1 on: 2015-11-03 04:24:50 »
:O I'd NEVER considered something like this. I'd heard of guys attempting to use various glues, but it never seemed reasonable since glue is inflexible, or irritating, or too weak, or too strong, or whatever. Great idea!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2015-11-03 06:21:35 »
:O I'd NEVER considered something like this. I'd heard of guys attempting to use various glues, but it never seemed reasonable since glue is inflexible, or irritating, or too weak, or too strong, or whatever. Great idea!

Yeah, I've considered trying some sort of glue in the past, but never found one that I felt comfortable trying. I've used liquid latex for zombie makeup before, but for some reason it never occurred to me to put some on my penis. ::) But I figure it should be safe to use. The Japanese have a glue called "Peel Magic", which is marketed specifically for this purpose, but it isn't readily available in the USA. Here's a link: http://houkei.ukime.org/0000108654.html

While I'm replying, I will give you an update, I've been wearing the liquid latex for about half the day, and it still feels like the most comfortable method I've ever used. I've always liked the double tape method, but it has several drawbacks (pun intended) ;). One is the bulge that results from the skin folding over itself and the inner tape strip. I've never liked that. Additionally, even with the best tape I've been able to find, the outer tape strip is always stiffer than my skin, which winds up pushing the foreskin towards the glans when I'm flaccid. I don't like this either. Then there's the issue of the tape coming off either in the shower, or soon after, because the adhesive gets wet. And if you want to fix this, you pretty much have to start from scratch. By contrast, the liquid latex has no adhesive to breakdown from getting wet. My application survived the shower with just minor pealing at the edges, which did not cause any release of the foreskin. I could have easily touched it up, but I didn't even bother. As for the other problems, the latex can be applied to my desired level of tightness while flaccid, so there isn't any of that pushing forward on the foreskin like with the tape. There is less of a bulge, and it is more uniform, because it is distributed over the entire area of the wrinkles along the shaft.

To be fair, it does have some flaws all its own. For one thing, it does look ugly. There is a reason people use this stuff for zombie makeup. :) Second, it has a rubbery feel. I generally don't even notice this, but if I rub it with my hand, it definitely has that tacky rubber feel. I haven't tried yet, but I expect this may get in the way of certain masturbation techniques. But certainly not all. It remains to be seen how long I can wear it like this before it breaks down. But so far I am very please with this method, primarily because of the comfort, which for me is better than anything else I've tried. I have a few others that I like a lot, and work very well for daytime use. But I always have trouble sleeping with my foreskin retracted because I tend to notice whatever I'm wearing then, and it distracts me from sleep. I've got my fingers crossed about this method, and really hoping it allows me to get through the night without removing it. :D

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2015-11-03 08:05:19 »
Fantastic! The only thing I worry about is how the folded skin will hold up without any way to dry out. Hopefully there's no irritation/infection from it.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2015-11-03 10:03:43 »
Fantastic! The only thing I worry about is how the folded skin will hold up without any way to dry out. Hopefully there's no irritation/infection from it.

I hear you. That's an issue with the tape method as well. Though, guys usually can't go more than a few days without the tape coming off due to the natural secretion of oils and sweat anyway. This may be similar. Frankly it's a problem with the spoon method as well, even though it doesn't involve any foreign devices. The bottom line is, you just have to take a break from whatever you do to wash and dry the area periodically. Personally I like to mix it up, and alternate retraction aids frequently anyway. I think it's healthy and minimizes irritation from any pressure points that might exist.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-11-03 21:56:48 »
So, this morning I woke up with my foreskin still well back behind the glans. The latex had separated a little more around the edges during the night, mostly near the base. This resulted in the skin having migrated forward about 3/4", and pushing against the corona (about like CI-3), where as the sulcus had been completely exposed when I'd first started yesterday afternoon (CI-1). Still a victory in my book, as I had been retracting only during the day time up 'til now. I decided to touch up the latex, which proved difficult, because the point that most needed repair was right at the base, which is the biggest stress point. I managed to restore it a bit, but not as tight as I'd wanted, because it just wouldn't hold adequately, and kept re-separating. I wound up with something like CI-2. To compensate for this, I took up the extra slack from the other end. I prefer to keep most of the bunching near the base so that it feels more free and natural near the head, but I didn't really have a better option this time if I wanted to salvage this application and tighten things up. This did work well, and got me back to a CI-1, while still leaving all of the inner foreskin uncovered. I think the next time it separates or migrates substantially, I will just scrap this application and start over from scratch. I haven't had any irritation at all, but I will probably let the skin rest for a day from the latex, just to be on the safe side; opting instead for a different retraction aid during this period.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2015-11-06 05:46:21 »
Well, I took a day off from the latex, using my Kumakkey knock-off instead. Now, I've just completed my second application of the latex method, and it came out a lot better the 2nd time around. Just thought I'd update, and share some things I've learned to make it work better. First off, I did it right after drying off from the shower, so the skin was as clean it gets. I think that will help it hold better. Second, I applied a thin coat of latex over the area, and let it dry completely before pulling the skin back tight to form wrinkles. This created a tackier surface that I believe helps the subsequent layers stick better. Heck, after just the first layer, the wrinkles wanted to stick together as soon as I scrunched them up; even before I added any more layers of latex! It wasn't enough to hold, but it was obvious that it helped. Then I applied 2 more layers, waiting a full 5 minutes in between. I applied one final extra layer only at the very base, as this is the greatest stress point. The result looks a lot better. The layers look a lot smoother and much more transparent. I also went slightly looser this time (about CI-1.5). I've got a feeling this will last a lot better than my first try. I'm also encouraged with my success in sleeping while retracted. This will be my 3rd night in a row. I think the fact I'm now able to go 24/7 is really going to accelerate the training process. I'm very curious to see how well the skin will stay back on its own after a week or two of this.  :)

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-11-06 08:10:16 »
i would love to see a photo of that method!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2015-11-06 21:15:47 »
i would love to see a photo of that method!
I am sorry. I know I'm in the minority on this group, but I just don't feel good about posting pics of my junk online. I will however try to come up with some decent drawings like those that exist for the tape method. It's not the same, but maybe it will be helpful for somebody. :-\

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-10-19 00:41:37 »
It's that time of year again, when Halloween stuff, including liquid latex, is readily available in most stores. So I thought I'd revisit this topic and make a little tutorial on how to do this one-eyed monster makeup to disguise your uncut cock as a circumcised one. ;D  It's also a more comfortable alternative to the tape method, so you can enjoy it all year long! ;)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2016-10-19 00:42:59 »
This last step is optional. :)

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2016-10-20 04:56:45 »
Regarding the use of liquid latex as an aid in keeping the foreskin retracted, I have had experience in this over 60 years ago when I first attempted, only slightly different. What I did was to take a smooth mandrel that is slightly smaller than the flaccid cock with the skin pulled back and place a thin layer of latex all around it for a couple of inches. When dried, roll the thin layer up so it forms a ring like that on a condum. I found that this worked well to keep the skin back. You may have to experiment with the size of the mandrel and the amount of latex to use. Ideally you should allow the latex several days time to properly cure.

The ring is put on the pulled back skin a 1/2 inch or so from the corona. Be aware that as you wear this ring, body moisture/oils, tend to make the ring larger, so use a smaller mandrel than you might originally think. One can wear this ring and no one can even see that you wear it.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2016-10-21 02:18:44 »
That's very interesting, Hazeleye. I'd sure like to learn more about your method. If you ever do it again, maybe you can post some photos. Or provide illustrations, even if you never do it again. A tutorial would be great to see!

While related, your method seems quite different from the one I've outlined above though, since you are creating a solid latex appliance that you subsequently put on your penis, somewhat like a very thin rubber cock sleeve. Where as my method involves applying the latex, in liquid form, directly onto the penis, more as an adhesive. I think my method is more reminiscent of how the Japanese product know as "Peal Magic" is designed to work. Although, it's hard to say, because I've never been able to find any instructions for how to use it.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2016-10-21 05:20:01 »
Hi jdm, an artist I'm not, but here is a simple diagram of what I was trying to describe. Essentially what one is trying to create is a simple latex ring that fits over the retracted foreskin that inhibits the skin moving back over the glans. Elsewhere, others have referred to purchasing silicone rings that should do the same thing. In creating your own, you have better control over what you want. When I created my first one, silicone wasn't invented yet!

How do one post
« Last Edit: 2016-10-21 05:26:43 by Hazeleye »

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2016-10-21 05:40:20 »
Question, how does one submit a single file? When I tried just now, it appeared my whole file was submitted, not just the diagram I intended.