News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best way to stay pulled back during sex

Started by Resqdave, 2016-04-21 18:25:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Resqdave

I am wondering what you have found to be the best method to keep your skin pulled back while having sex?    I have tried a couple of cockrings but they seem to either slip off the end or my skin just rolls up over them.   The only really successful method so far has been to have my partners hold the skin back tight while I pump.  my foreskin is quite long and covers most of my glans even when hard.  I really enjoy the feeling of my bare head rubbing the inside of a pussy. In fact I often fantasize about how my bare head would look going inside...

johnsmith4388

Resqdave

No I have not tried this.   Ordering one now!   Thanks!

Resqdave

Well just got an email from Kasanova... They do not ship to the US

bobenc0

Hmm, actually that seems pretty interesting for the price it have, but are they reusable or not, gotta check it out and may be order one, they cost 5 UK pounds with the shipping ( ~ $7.20). And I think they are good offer if they are reusable and who knows, they might be nice to use for retraction 24/7 :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

cavalier

It would be nice to have a real pic of the device.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: cavalier on 2016-04-22 22:43:22
It would be nice to have a real pic of the device.

Yes, the web page doesn't have much, as you are talking about something that is supposed to stop kin going back when having sex
Love skining back and letting my head show

johnsmith4388

If you guys would be interested I can buy a few, test them, take some photos and report back.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: johnsmith4388 on 2016-04-23 11:31:50
If you guys would be interested I can buy a few, test them, take some photos and report back.

that would be good
Love skining back and letting my head show

phoenixz

yeah that would be good, I wanna see real picture when wearing it

Resqdave

Yes that would be great

jdm

I would also be very curious to see it.