News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

reduce foreskin wrinkles when penis is flaccid(as I wear it retracted always)

Started by kvduba, 2016-03-26 22:25:10

Previous topic - Next topic

kvduba

Hi there,
I am glad to find this place to discuss with you folks about guys' issues. I am from China, where circumcision is not common, but people usually consider penis with exposed glans is a more natural look. so I always want to wear the foreskin retracted for a better appearance. Not sure if that happens to you guys too, but for me, when my penis is flaccid, I can see very obvious wrinkles piled up around the shaft, which made my pulled-back foreskin looks very unnatural.  this has been annoying me since puberty - I would rather have my foreskin cover my glans in locker rooms than to expose an unnatural look to others.

I would never consider circumcision. what I am trying is that NEVER to stretch it in any circumstances (I used to do a lot of masturbation with foreskin acting as a gliding tool). also I am curious, do you guys have tried any product that can help tighten the foreskin? there are a bunch of products out there claiming that they can help reduces skin wrinkles (well, not for intimate areas, but still worth trying, right?).

phill600

halfard

surgical spirit UK 'Prevents bed sores and hardens the skin'
My use of surgical spirit UK rubbing alcohol? US works to harden my foreskin so it not soft enough to roll back over the head.
yes, my skin does bunch up a little but hardly noticable, not that different from a loose cut circumcision.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

halfard

yes.  probably methyl not the drinking type though, that is ethly alcohol (hic!)
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

halfard

Alessi

kvduba,
I think wrinkles don't look "very unnatural", moreover they prove you are uncut.
I am not ashame to show my wrinkles to others.
However it is interesting how is possible to reduce them, of course.
Do you friends have wrinkles or you have them more than they?

cavalier

Just use the spoon method and tuck the foreskin in on itself so you don't have the wrinkles.

mukechin

Try anti-wrinkle cream.  It's not going to reduce the major crease but it will reduce some folds.  Plus it's usually a moisturizing agent so you can rub it on your glans and keep it hydrated. 

One other option is a form of circumcision used in Japan and getting popular in rest of Asia. It's basically cutting the skin at the root and basically pull the foreskin tight.   You lose no foreskin and most of the time with pubes you can't even see the scar, as it's at the base of the penis.  This is on my radar if my enlargement plan didn't go as well as I had hoped.   There are ways to have a completely wrinke-free flacid penis with completely exposed glans.  This is the ideal state for Japanese men and almost all of them pullback daily trying to achieve this.

jafar_t

noob_without_hood

Love yourself Man, wrinkles don't matter. They even help the skin to stay retracted.

randint

真驚訝能夠在 pulledback.org 上看到中國人!

你把包皮硬是褪到龜頭後面,當然就會皺在一塊,在所難免。那些改善皺紋的保養品大多是淡化臉部皺紋(想想老人臉上那種皺紋)讓面部變得更緊緻、年輕,跟包皮的皺摺差滿多的,我不覺得用在那話兒上會有什麼功效。當然,你不妨試試,不會有什麼損失的。

包皮的皺摺只是把包皮拉到龜頭後的必然罷了。我相信網上說嘴包莖不清潔的人都覺得包皮在龜頭後皺成一團勝過於龜頭被包皮蓋住,也沒有什麼人會覺得你包皮皺摺不自然。況且,那些沒割過包皮,龜頭卻時時外露的人(包含中國人!)其實都會有皺摺,所以沒有什麼不正常的。

唯一徹底解決包皮皺紋的方法就是割掉包皮了,只可惜你似乎完全不考慮它。它完全符合你的需求——可以露出龜頭,包皮平時也不會有皺摺。如果你不是考量到失去包皮後可能會後悔,只是擔心手術會太痛,那我鼓勵你去動這個手術,麻醉下其實不會感受到刀切包皮的痛楚。(割掉包皮後打手槍可以用潤滑劑!沒有潤滑劑也可以用廚房裡隨便找的一罐油!我雖然沒有割過包皮,但是我試過一手用油來自慰,另一手在陰莖根部固定住陰莖的皮,真的比單單上下滑動包皮還要舒服許多!)

雖然包莖在中國(以及許多其他東亞國家)普遍被視為「噁心」、「不整潔」,但是我可以很肯定的跟你說:絕大多數人都是這個樣子的,也沒有人會真心笑話別人包莖,大多只是說說嘴。只要每天洗澡時把它褪到後面,用水洗一洗就夠乾淨了。

另外,他們提議用酒精(乙醇或是異丙醇)是讓你的龜頭跟包皮儘快乾燥用的,我不覺得能夠處理皺紋。據這論壇上的說法,用了酒精使龜頭乾燥後可以讓包皮更乖乖的待在龜頭後面。(我自己試驗過,不管我用什麼方法讓它乾燥,它都還是會自己就又蓋回去龜頭上了,可能每個人體質不同吧😢)如果你的困擾不是包皮會動不動自己又蓋住龜頭,並不需要用酒精。(如果你還是決定要用酒精,請特別留意:不要讓酒精碰到你的尿道口(馬眼)!會很痛!)

edit: I just discovered that this post is 7 years old, lol

raven

Same here, when flaccid I get some form of bunching under the glans. I guess from reading in the forum that the wrinkles should slowly even out throughout the shaft, making it more natural. Still a long way from that tho.

Santo

I confirm alcohol is good to dry faster the innerskin and stimulate the keratinization.
But lot of guys have being pulled back for years and their foreskin haven't shrunk... so if u really want to reduce abundant foreskin the only way is through medical procedures.
All the cream in world ecc aren't really effective... if u want a final long lasting effect. Don't waste money or time...
The only stuff that is worth to give a shot are peeling acid (only on the foreskin OF!) cuz they are able to regenerate skin...
Having an exposed glans makes u a man!