News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Frenulum stretching

Started by Milo, 2022-07-18 15:30:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

Hello everyone. I can retract my foreskin and it will stay behind the head if I'm partially erect. Too hard or soft and it will slip forward. I have stretched my foreskin over the past year and it has definitely made retraction easier. Now, I feel that the only thing holding me back from retracting in any state is my frenulum, it is too short. Does anyone know any methods to stretch it? I have seen people talking about tying and cutting it but not sure what that is about. Any advice greatly appreciated  :)

jdm

For some guys, tying or cutting the frenulum is the only way to go. Either because they just want to be rid of the frenulum all together, or because their frenulum is so short that stretching it becomes impractical. You can read about this elsewhere on this forum. But if you have a pretty normal length frenulum, and want to try stretching it, there is no reason not to try. But you will have to be patient, because it can take a lot of time and effort. Here are some ideas on how to stretch it.

• When you are erect, pull the foreskin back as far and as hard as possible, and hold it back like that for one or more minutes. Get in the habit of doing this at the beginning, whenever you masturbate.
  • When you are flaccid, pull the foreskin back, and pinch your frenulum with your thumb and forefinger of each hand at either end (one near the meatus, the other down the shaft, past the glans). Now pull your hands apart, stretching the frenulum in between them. Do this for a minute at a time, several times a day. I would suggest you get in the habit of doing it every time you pee.
  • You can also stretch the frenulum while the glans is covered. Just grab the foreskin at the point of the frenulum, and pull it away from your body. Then hold it that way for a minute or so at a time. Do this several times a day. Maybe alternate this method with number 2, whenever you pee.
Use common sense to determine how hard and how long to stretch. You should do it to the point of mild discomfort, not pain. Some people find that using a steroid cream can help the frenulum stretch more easily and quickly. But you'll need to do your own research on that. I am not a doctor, and I'm not giving medical advice.

BenTwilley

You could try going from Doggy Fashion to Missionary and back again, mid fuck, more than once, without pulling out. Hurts a bit, but it worked for me! What you might call a lucky break!
Ben Twilley

Milo

Ok thanks 😉. Will try those methods

wolf77

I too would like to stretch my frenulum. Has anyone tried anything like this? Would it be effective/safe to pursue this idea?

jdm

Doing it for short periods would probably be safe, but don't think it will help very much.

wolf77

Just one of my daft ideas! Next time my gf is hanging out the washing she'll probably be wondering why one of the pegs smells of cock.