News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Everyone’s flaccid state

Started by Shoreguy1992, 2021-06-14 04:41:59

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousSkinner

Skatter1984

Wow, thank you.  I wish I had more veins though.
Talk with me about health and and habits important to all men. WhatsApp Skatter1984

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: Skatter1984 on 2024-03-16 01:59:46
Wow, thank you.  I wish I had more veins though.
More veins really?

Skatter1984

Veins look gnarly and rugged.  Aggressive and masculine
Talk with me about health and and habits important to all men. WhatsApp Skatter1984

CuriousSkinner

soundsgreat87

Quote from: Skatter1984 on 2024-03-16 14:18:28
Veins look gnarly and rugged.  Aggressive and masculine

Aaaaagreed ;D

oldestserv

Hi I use the spoon method along with daily surgical spirits

Alexp105

Here is mine after about 1week of permanant retraction. Have noticed a substantial change in skin and glans texture already and somewhat reduced sensitivity, also experimented a bit with toothpaste to dry the glans and skin which seemed to be effective. Still having some difficulties with slipping forward but not had much luck with methods to keep it in place so far

Bottomkek

Quote from: Lenny22 on 2023-06-14 14:15:26
Hey all,
Im new here I have a question about pulling back the foreskin. I tried the spoon method to pull the foreskin back and it's kinda working but because I have a really long foreskin, the tugged in foreskin still goes over the glans (but this only occurs in a flaccid state) Anyone here who has also a really long foreskin and can help ?

Grower with a turtleneck here, spoon works ok if you get it exactly right but easily becomes undone. I switched to wearing a silicone cock ring behind the glans and it works super well, been doing that over 10 years now. The only thing I'm missing is a way to dry up the inner foreskin better.

Bl@de

2 Months retracted. It usually stays back on its own. At night I wrap a gauze bandage behind the glans.

marcelino

Quote from: Alexp105 on 2024-03-25 19:46:17
Here is mine after about 1week of permanant retraction. Have noticed a substantial change in skin and glans texture already and somewhat reduced sensitivity, also experimented a bit with toothpaste to dry the glans and skin which seemed to be effective. Still having some difficulties with slipping forward but not had much luck with methods to keep it in place so far

Same dryness and look here. Been retracted for +2 years and never been pulled back at night, way too much sensitive.
Tried a couple of times with a ring behind the corona, but woke up with the skin pulled up every time ...
Now for 2 weeks I keep wearing 24/7 a silicone sheath (exactly my girth, cut to2-3cm long) and nothing moves and it's a perfect match for nights. The 1st week I had very hard times at night (constant erections, 3h of sleep), but now it seems like totally used to and I do have a big decrease in sensitivity !
Even when hard, now my skin cannot stay up, it rolls back on its own :)

As Bottomkek said, my dream would be to achieve an inner foreskin drying, but I think, without a circoncision it is impossible ...