Author Topic: dry masturbation  (Read 5315 times)

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
dry masturbation
« on: 2021-04-05 17:11:52 »
I love performing dry masturbations. Ever since I am permanently retracted and my glans dried out, I love doing a ring with my hand or even the whole hand to dry masturbate my penis. I feel the glans dries out even more, and dry the inner part of the foreskin so that it becomes more trained to stay back, way back. So now, there's even a separation between the bunched foreskin and the glans. I attribute that to dry masturbating. Do you guys do it the dry way too? are your glans softer as product of permanent retraction? some say their skin becomes harsher? mine feels smoother softer drier. my girlfriend loves wanking me with the dry hand and it looks just as if I was circumsized.

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
Re: dry masturbation
« Reply #1 on: 2021-04-06 08:08:00 »
I do dry masturbate only without rolling the foreskin over glans.I pull back my foreskin as back as possible during wank.I am permanently retracted.my glans are smooth and soft too.

Offline acheilidh

• NSFW Access
  • Greetings to all.
« Reply #2 on: 2021-04-07 07:13:23 »
Same here, just can't cum by rubbing the foreskin to and fro. It's similar to the method used by WG's except they use lube who place one hand round the base of my cock thus pulling the skin right back, pour some lube over the head and start pummeling.
Been retracted since 1976

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-04-09 03:36:47 »
I do it sometimes as a variation of masturbating. Pull the akin all the way back or have it taped already and stimulate the whole inner skin corona and the glans, sometimes just the skin part.

What's nice about it is it takes longer to cum.

Still tho prefer to have it lubed up but then I can cum for seconds 😁
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline njoynit

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-04-11 02:27:31 »
I love performing dry masturbations. Ever since I am permanently retracted and my glans dried out, I love doing a ring with my hand or even the whole hand to dry masturbate my penis. I feel the glans dries out even more, and dry the inner part of the foreskin so that it becomes more trained to stay back, way back. So now, there's even a separation between the bunched foreskin and the glans. I attribute that to dry masturbating. Do you guys do it the dry way too? are your glans softer as product of permanent retraction? some say their skin becomes harsher? mine feels smoother softer drier. my girlfriend loves wanking me with the dry hand and it looks just as if I was circumcised.

Since I desensitized my glans so I can dry rub it, I have never masturbated any other way because it feels sooo good rubbing every bit of exposed skin. I clean it using rubbing alcohol then pull it all the way back to my belly so that every bit of skin that would normally be inside is exposed and begin dry rubbing all of it. That feels particularly good inside the groove behind the head and going up over the ridge with a little bit more pressure. Yes my glans seems to feel nice and soft when it's clean and dry and I love to just lay in bed at night rubbing the dry glans between my thumb and forefinger. Not to get an orgasm but just because it feels so soft and smooth.

Offline njoynit

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-04-14 01:32:54 »
I love performing dry masturbations. Ever since I am permanently retracted and my glans dried out, I love doing a ring with my hand or even the whole hand to dry masturbate my penis. I feel the glans dries out even more, and dry the inner part of the foreskin so that it becomes more trained to stay back, way back. So now, there's even a separation between the bunched foreskin and the glans. I attribute that to dry masturbating. Do you guys do it the dry way too? are your glans softer as product of permanent retraction? some say their skin becomes harsher? mine feels smoother softer drier. my girlfriend loves wanking me with the dry hand and it looks just as if I was circumsized.
Mine is soft and silky and dry is the only way for me with my foreskin held back tightly.

Offline AndyC-longwood

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-04-19 06:28:05 »
I too love the feeling of pulling the skin back as tight as possible and dry rubbing. Anyone have any tips or ideas on keeping the skin held back whilst rubbing?

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-04-26 05:25:48 »
I too love the feeling of pulling the skin back as tight as possible and dry rubbing. Anyone have any tips or ideas on keeping the skin held back whilst rubbing?

The easiest way is to just use one hand to hold the skin back tight and the other to rub the shaft and glans.  It’s nice because it’s quick and easy to do, no mess, and you can vary the tension as you like it.

My favorite way though is to use the tape method.  You can also get it quite tight, and you have both hands free, which is a nice bonus.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #8 on: 2021-04-26 15:56:35 »
The easiest way is to just use one hand to hold the skin back tight and the other to rub the shaft and glans.  It’s nice because it’s quick and easy to do, no mess, and you can vary the tension as you like it.

My favorite way though is to use the tape method.  You can also get it quite tight, and you have both hands free, which is a nice bonus.

I agree using one hand to hold skin back is easiest. Still need to try taping back, but will update when i do!  ;)

Offline njshore37

• NSFW Access
  • Novice giving retraction a try...at age 63
« Reply #9 on: 2021-04-26 16:40:15 »
I'm an occasional retractor. Over years my technique has evolved from the sliding foreskin method to the hold the foreskin back method.  Once in a while I'll even try adding lube.  The great thing about the foreskin is that I can fine tune the amount of time I pull back and my masturbation and sex techniques. As I age they all vary.
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-04-27 07:20:18 »
I like doing dry, but i also like oil. I like hold the skin back and doing it, its making the skin quite hard now
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-04-29 13:10:42 »
I like to tape my skin back as tight as I can get it and then dry rub.

It definitely takes a lot long since my glans dried out and I've been permanently retracted (about 3 years now), but I enjoy that.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-05-21 05:44:11 »
Before this thread, I pretty much only jerked off by gripping and jerking my skin behind my glans, or by lubing up and stroking my glans and shaft.  But this thread encouraged me to try dry stroking and it’s pretty great!

I tried dry stroking long when, I first started experimenting with retraction, but my glans was just too sensitive, and it was too easy to rub my inner skin raw, since it still stayed kind of sticky.  But I’ve been pulling back for a long time now.  My glans and inner skin are fully dry and silky, and fully desensitized.  Now dry stroking my glans feels good, great even!   It probably won’t replace my other masturbation methods, but I’m glad to have learned another way to play!