News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Keratanised glans

Started by oldestserv, 2023-06-12 04:10:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Stickler99

I don't  think it's damaging anything. Can definitely feel the benefits on the inner foreskin.
Good to see a fellow PA wearer.
Having one definitely looks better when pulled back.  :)

boris0604

Well guys, that has been quicker than expected! Just a couple of months into regular (and thorough) daily bathing of my glans in surgical spirit and 99% of sensitivity is gone! So, one objective almost complete. Now to work on toughening and stiffening the inner foreskin. Will keep you posted on progress.

oldestserv

Stickler99

skin-off

Quote from: oldestserv on 2023-06-15 11:19:17
New

That looks very good, nice progress and well keratinized. How do u keep it retracted normally?

oldestserv

The surgical spirits have worked great

boris0604

My program of Keratanisation coming along very nicely.

boris0604

oldestserv

oldestserv

Surgical spirits really does the job

Derek

Looks cool. What about inner foreskin and frenulum? Have you noticed any changes in sensitivity? What area is the most sensitive?

oldestserv

I soak some toilet paper in spirits and stuff it under foreskin and leave for few minutes. It keeps inner foreskin nice and dry

Derek

Can you submit some pics of your erect state?

oldestserv

Derek

You have a great dick, bro. Everything is so smooth and natural. Nice position of cock rings. Thanks for sharing