News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What sort of changes did you notice after tying your frenulum?

Started by TemporaryAccount, 2022-12-28 17:01:22

Previous topic - Next topic

TemporaryAccount

Hi folks,

Posting on this side as it seems to get more foot traffic than the frenulum fixing side, but to those of you who tied your frenulum, what was your experience like?

I'm pretty interested in hearing a range of experiences, as in:

How did you find the process discomfort-wise?
How has the look of your penis changed afterwards?
What are the sensations like now?
Does it help with masturbation, sex, blowjobs, handjobs in any way?
Does it help with staying pulled back?
Are you glad you did it or do you have any regrets?

I've been very much committed to doing it for the last few months but between a combination of a lack of healing time and fear of the permanence, I haven't quite managed to get it done yet. At the same time, my mind obviously keeps turning.

jimmy

Really not that bad which really surprised me, worst bit was tightening the string but again really not that bad. If you want to be sure then use some type of lidocaine based numbing cream. I used Anbesole and it worked great, zero discomfort.

Foreskin can be pulled back completely so it's smooth all the way around the shaft, with no more pulling of the head when doing so.

The same, didn't notice any difference.

I'm guessing you mean improved the experience? Yes very much so. It made the fire skin fully mobile, being able to slide it fully is on another level for me. The frenulum isn't actually removed only lengthened, I do wonder weather this has just enlarged the erogenous zone.

No, at least not for me

Absolutely and no regrets at all.

Jacob

It was a little irritating while the tie was in. I used fairly rigid fishing line. The first time I cut the legs too short and they kept poking me. The second time I left them longer which helped. After the tie broke away I had no problems with discomfort.

Soft - no change
Hard - you can now see the underside of my head at the back when I'm pulled back, this wasn't the case at all before the tie.

No change

It's more comfortable in situations when pulled fully back since the tie. Before the tie I think my lack of movement cut off my blood supply or something which caused less sensation and mild discomfort.

No change, mine always stayed behind the head anyway.

Absolutely, best decision I've made, I do wish I could take it further but I have a thick vein which I'm avoiding tying round.

TooSensitive!

I have just completed my second tie and couldnt be happier  :)

I would say that it was easy to live your normal life, especially when you were occupied doing stuff you forgot that the tie existed.
Pain that it had for me was moderate at worst, nothing crazy. Worst things are doing the needle poke(shouldnt even sting if you apply general amount of local anesthetic!) and then if you happen to have bleeding(i did have on my second tie but i didnt panic for it)

It looks like a different thing entirely! I am not exaggerating when i say it has changed from sad looking excuse of penis to actual *insert your preferred word of dick here*  ;D Its hard to describe change of look but it looks much bigger to me now and i can swear i gained little bit of length too. All i can theorize that when frenulum extended all the way to urethra it messed the blood circulation and also pulled and twisted glans to shapes it shouldnt have.

Amazing..I never used to masturbate pulling the foreskin back, now its turning to be my favourite way. Again hard to describe why everything feels so different. And i am still in the process of recovering from second tie so there is soreness that i expect to go away in few weeks worst case scenario.

Masturbation definitely! I dont have access to real sex but i cant wait to test out some of my toy collection after the healing has been completed. right now it would be bad thing to do when tight toys would rub the healing area.

For me yes i am noticing such, cant say 100% confident yet, because of healing again i will try to keep it covered for now!

Zero regrets. I should have done it ages ago . And i might still go for a third  :)

ThePiemel

I got my dream penis once I tied the lot of it. It did not hurt much. Just a pinch. And a week later it did plop. Now my foreskin moves freely, all the way down. And stays as long as I like. I often can not even feel whether I am retracted or not anymore.

It sort of united my whole penis. Where before my glans was pretty sensitive. Now it is a normal part of the whole thing. Desensitising even made my balls (which have as many nerve endings as a whole penis) more part of the whole. I actually can enjoy end to end. Finally. I think I also never lost a frenulum nerve cell. They just spread out more.

What did happen was that the elastic band, formerly known as prepuce, did become a bit tighter. As a glans stands slanted on a penis it squeezed more when there was no longer a frenulum. Still trying to push my skin over my glans. More than before. Especially when in the cold. And especially in inconvenient moments, I would feel the skin flop back over. That last bit took a lot of time. But now it is as wide as the rest of the skin on my shaft.

I am very happy with it. It changed my whole penis experience. I can keep my tulip open for as long as I want. And I can close it whenever I want. I only now normally wake up bare, but I like it. Fresh air.

And it was as easy as piercing an earlobe for a ring. It just snapped a week later and that was it. My glans became a more natural part of my penis. In harmony with the rest of the joystick. When the person whom I also dearly love, wants to play with it for a while, no more discomforts so I can just let go of it. That is what I have it for. IMHO.