News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

videos

Started by halfard, 2015-05-14 06:46:01

Previous topic - Next topic

halfard

dick.net is back working again.  Loads of videos  If you like to watch my bare headed play ... www.dick.net then click on 'videos' middle of blue bar near the top. enter 'halfard' in the bottom search box 'members' (quite appropriate!) Hope you enjoy.  You can sign up for free and post your own stuff but anyone can watch these videos.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.