News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

The Experience - Teasle's Diary.

Started by Teasle, 2015-02-07 08:14:44

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

Oh wow! Great job ;D Looks like you made it nice and smooth on the underside of the glans!

I agree that another tie will be necessary, but I'd recommend waiting at least a month before attempting it.

Retracted

Wow you can really see the improvement!

Yup, I think you need another tie. Wait a few days though.

dh_za

PvD

dh_za

Also interested in this thread... my turn next i think

bobenc0

Man that tie looks like done by a real professional!
I honestly tried few times to do it but just when I touch the needle my hands starts to shake super hard and I am not able :(
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Teasle

Ohh thanks so much :D

In the meanwhile i did another tie and you can see the result here, sry the last picture is a bit out of focus :(.

thesevenpointfive

Whats it like soft, is there any swelling now
Love skining back and letting my head show

Teasle

what do you mean by swelling? there is no swelling but im not retracting at the moment.

Retracted

Teasle

so guys i wanna update you on the frenulum after 8 months

now you can see the nub that i want to tie off i will keep u updated. And i wish i could do another tie but a big vein is in the way :(!

Plus i startet with retracting today again and i will go for a week now and see if i can do it!

camchain

You have done well there, It look's great. well done.

Teasle

ok guys i did it!! i tied my nub :D!

First i used magic string but that didnt really work:

Then i used a wool string and it worked on the first try!! What do you think??

Let me know! :D

soundsgreat87