News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

I love being skinned back (2 month update)

Started by adonis, 2018-02-13 03:16:03

Previous topic - Next topic

adonis

I think it's been nearly 2 months now that I've been skinned back close to 24/7, and 3+ months trying to make it work. In the end, using a sleeve is what worked for me. When not using that I just the spoon method, which slowly but surely is becoming more & more stable.

Having my glans freed just feels really masculine. I can't really explain it, but it is what it is. Now that I can compare, in retrospect I feel like my (very thick) foreskin was definitely constricting my glans, so perhaps that's why. I have absolutely no desire to remove it, but releasing my glans has been 100% the right choice. I'll be passing this technique along to my kids. While my glans are staying fuller, I'm not sure that there's been any flaring yet-- maybe very slightly. Time will tell.

soundsgreat87

That's awesome!! ;D I loved that feeling when it was like "yeah, I'm gonna keep doing this long term."