Author Topic: Silicon glans ring  (Read 22227 times)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Re: Silicon glans ring
« Reply #30 on: 2017-12-30 10:16:31 »
Well it's now been >2 months that I've been wearing my glans ring, found a size which suits which is a balance between not slipping off and wide enough that my skin can't roll over it.

I've worn it pretty much permanently, the only time I took it off was nude sunbathing on holiday when I used the spoon method.

I'm delighted with the desensitising effect, although it doesn't seem to be getting any less sensitive now.

I can see that my foreskin is starting to stay back on its own, but it's not fully trained yet. My aim is to keep going for a year.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #31 on: 2018-01-01 06:45:19 »
Awesome!! Yeah I found that after 3-4 months the sensitivity plateaued. Hope you end up with a foreskin that stays back on its own, that's the dream ;D

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2018-02-09 05:04:14 »
It's now been 4 months since I started wearing glans ring permanently.

I'm away from home for two weeks and I've lost it (don't ask) so there's nothing I can do about it at the moment.

Was really annoyed at first but I've been delighted to find that for the most part my foreskin is now staying back on its own, which was my aim. It even seems to be getting to the point where it naturally wants to be back rather than wanting to roll over the head.

I'll start again when I get home when I can make a new one and continue for my original aim which was 12 months, but I'm delighted with the progress so far.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #33 on: 2018-02-09 06:35:20 »
Hey......... how'd you lose it ;D

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #34 on: 2018-02-14 15:53:40 »
Hey......... how'd you lose it ;D
Yeah, I'd like to know that, too!  :)

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #35 on: 2018-03-01 15:41:20 »
The rings were custom made by the jeweler. If you get gold wire and gold plumb you can also make the rings yourself. A cheaper solution are key rings in the appropriate size.
To wear the rings, it is beneficial if you have removed the Frenulum Praeputii. I removed Frenulum myself many years ago.
I like to wear 3 gold rings with a diameter of 23.5mm, because the glans can be pushed through in a relaxed state.
 ;)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2018-03-16 00:25:22 »
So how is it going Johnscot?  :)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #37 on: 2018-03-22 12:56:11 »
I've just reached my 6 month point with my glans ring and still going great.

My initial enthusiasm about my skin staying back in my earlier post on holiday was a bit premature, my skin still seems to gradually make it's way forward when not restricted by tight underwear (like briefs).

I've been wearing a ring since then and I am delighted at the loss of sensitivity in my glans, this means I'm much rougher during sex and when masturbating which I'm sure is increasing coronal flare. 

Going to keep going.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #38 on: 2018-03-22 19:33:30 »
Congratulations! It's always kinda crazy when you hit a milestone like that, like it's hard to believe it's been that long.

I've been using a small ring like that lately, and it's definitely the most comfortable and least obtrusive. I'm totally envious of your glans, though... you've got a texture after 6 months that I still don't have after two and a half years :(

The ring I've been using: https://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;pic=971
« Last Edit: 2018-03-22 20:12:48 by soundsgreat87 »