Author Topic: Almost 2 Years  (Read 3173 times)

Offline 419_head

• NSFW Access
Almost 2 Years
« on: 2020-05-04 08:38:37 »
Hey all, haven’t really been that great at posting on here. As I said in my introduction a long way back I have never had any trouble fully retracting, it’s just that it would never stay that way for any period of time an as a grower (with when soft an cold have quite a bit of over hang) it was even harder. But after finding this site I decided after reading a lot on this forum that maybe it was. I am pleased to say that after a lot of perseverance if I pull back it stays put all day an now feels wrong if my glans are ever covered I still sometimes wake up covered. My glans have now become very flared which I believe helps to stay retracted.  I have noticed over the time that my foreskin now naturally assumes the spoon method. I have also discovered the thrill of wanking pulled back an just head stimulation an OMG had I been missing out the orgasms are out of this world. I don’t think I can say that it has made me last any longer in bed but I do know my wife loves it pulled back a lot more.
I am so happy I found this site an want to thank everybody who had posted here and being able to read their stories has help me realise that it was possible!!
Wish I could work out how to post some pics.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Re: Almost 2 Years
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-05 21:08:41 »
Good to hear that your perseverance as paid off and you have achieved what you wanted. Well done!  8)
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Almost 2 Years
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-06 06:46:01 »
Thats good to hear and if you continue for some time you will notice even more differences.
Love skining back and letting my head show