Author Topic: high and tight  (Read 23952 times)

Offline europeandude

• NSFW Access
Re: high and tight
« Reply #15 on: 2017-05-20 11:34:42 »
How about the dorsal vein, how does it go when the skin is retracted this way?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2017-05-20 16:23:24 »
Well this device works good even when I'm soft but still though my dick shrinks that much sometimes that the skin still bunches up behind the glans...
What is even more weird, when I use the tape method, even when I do it tight the skin rolls over the glans even taped.. super surprising for me..
So I think the circumcision is not the solution and you can never get your skin back later if you need it..
But you know what is the best for you :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2017-05-28 20:51:25 »
Personally, I think that the foreskin bunched up right behind the glans looks great...it shows that you are exposing your glans, as opposed to being circumcised.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2017-05-29 10:54:59 »
I want to create the high and tight look, does anyone have any suggestions regarding the best possible method to achieve this please?

I see people have mentioned the two options, but in the end to be really high and tight you may want to be cut, as these process need some thing doing every day
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2017-06-01 02:02:14 »
Well this device works good even when I'm soft but still though my dick shrinks that much sometimes that the skin still bunches up behind the glans...
What is even more weird, when I use the tape method, even when I do it tight the skin rolls over the glans even taped.. super surprising for me..
So I think the circumcision is not the solution and you can never get your skin back later if you need it..
But you know what is the best for you :)
In my experience, the reason why the skin bunches up, and even rolls over the glans with the tape method, is that the tape is too stiff, compared to the foreskin, So while skin would just wrinkle up behind the glans, the tape stays flat, pushing the skin in front of it over the glans. That's one reason why I really like the liquid latex method. Because the latex is a lot softer that the tape, this effect is significantly reduced, resulting in a more exposed glans.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2018-06-03 20:20:56 »
https://xhamster.com/videos/how-to-keep-foreskin-retracted-tight-back-9597757

Hey guys, here is a link of how do I use that device..
A special video I made for soundsgreat :)
I am still wondering how can I make a better and more comfortable one but for now that works very well.. it's nice to jerk of with it but it takes time for the skin to get completely used to it ;)
Usually I wear it from morning to night all day long.
Hope you like it !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2018-06-04 10:54:03 »
That is amazing way to keep the foreskin right back. Love to give it a try.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #22 on: 2018-06-06 16:17:30 »
https://xhamster.com/videos/how-to-keep-foreskin-retracted-tight-back-9597757

Hey guys, here is a link of how do I use that device..
A special video I made for soundsgreat :)
I am still wondering how can I make a better and more comfortable one but for now that works very well.. it's nice to jerk of with it but it takes time for the skin to get completely used to it ;)
Usually I wear it from morning to night all day long.
Hope you like it !
Thanks for making that video. The device seems to work very well.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #23 on: 2020-09-20 18:31:38 »
Hello guys, the idea is really cool and I tried it, but it will still need some improvements in my case because it slides to the head after a while. But thank you very much!

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #24 on: 2020-09-20 18:33:05 »
my attempt

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2020-09-21 06:59:57 »
The tape method is definitely my preferred method for getting a high and tight effect.  When I use the tape method, all the extra skin is taped neatly at the base of my penis, and my shaft skin has very pleasant tension.  There’s no wrinkling or looseness, a bit like CI-2 on the coverage index.  If I jack the foreskin, there’s not enough play to even reach the glans, but if I pull hard I can *just* get it past the corona, though it snaps right back.

The biggest downside is the tape at the base is a bit unsightly.  And when I’m soft, the stiffness of the tape can push the skin up over the glans a bit.

Offline LittleRock

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2021-02-15 14:43:25 »
The tape method is definitely my preferred method for getting a high and tight effect.  When I use the tape method, all the extra skin is taped neatly at the base of my penis, and my shaft skin has very pleasant tension.  There’s no wrinkling or looseness, a bit like CI-2 on the coverage index.  If I jack the foreskin, there’s not enough play to even reach the glans, but if I pull hard I can *just* get it past the corona, though it snaps right back.

The biggest downside is the tape at the base is a bit unsightly.  And when I’m soft, the stiffness of the tape can push the skin up over the glans a bit.

Du you have a pic from your "work", very interested in doing it also... :)

Offline LittleRock

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2021-02-15 19:58:14 »
Did my wire work too, but get it a little bit to tiny, so i cant grab all the neceesary skin... :-[

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2021-02-20 14:01:25 »
What an interesting method, thanks for the pics! Does it work while you are soft? Would it become too loose?

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2021-02-20 16:18:39 »
I came up with a somewhat similar idea and made a post about what probably could be an alternative solution for the  high and tight koncept:
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1125.0

Made some minor improvements since then, which im going to post shortly.
A retractor's quest is never complete.