News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Does Glans Get Peal Off

Started by knowmore123, 2016-09-01 20:49:03

Previous topic - Next topic

knowmore123

I have been practicing of keeping my glans bare and stretching back the fore skin without much trouble since long time. There are 2 things i noticed since 2 weeks

My foreskin has loosen-up so well to manage the maximum stretching during deep penetration and masturbation, which is very much expected as a result of practicing stretch exercise of foreskin

But my query is about second change i.e., i see very light peal off on my Glans. Just want to know that is it a common thing for men keeping their glans remain exposed.

Some of the recent pics of my penis is attached in galary

soundsgreat87

Hi! Yeah, lots of guys seem to get the peeling on their glans. I have had it, but only very minorly.

bobenc0

My glans peeled like 2 times. First time was most part of it and couple days after the rest peeled off too and then the glans became soft and smooth as never before :)
It is tottaly normal because you expose the skin that is supposed to be protected by the foreskin and the glans adapts to the new conditions.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

i also have the skin peel, after a while skinned back
Love skining back and letting my head show

uncutusa19

I have been pulled back now for 8 weeks and I am getting some pealing on my glans kind of like the way a sunburn peals

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: uncutusa19 on 2016-10-23 14:20:49
I have been pulled back now for 8 weeks and I am getting some pealing on my glans kind of like the way a sunburn peals

Thats common i have had the same thing
Love skining back and letting my head show