News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Issues with spoon method

Started by thesevenpointfive, 2016-04-09 15:01:57

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

Hi all i have tried the spoon method and followed the instructions, one issue i have, is when i move the spoon around and about to remove it, all the fold back seems to unravel, when i see others use it, it all looks in place, but mine i have to try several times but still not 100, what am i missing. Hope some one has some tips 
Love skining back and letting my head show

cavalier

You can use other things other than a spoon and you might have more success. I use the other end of some good quality nail clippers. It is chrome and I can slide the foreskin right down. see pics.

phoenixz

I had the same issue as you are. But I solved it by use a soap which your skin will feel slippery after you cleaned soap out.
It helps!! So you could move a spoon around and pull it easier
Sorry for my English

thesevenpointfive

Thanks guys will try those methods

Wsmman

I found the same thing with most spoons. I now use the handle end of tweezers. Flat enough to push folds in but comes out without unfolding the skin.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Wsmman on 2016-04-11 06:34:49
I found the same thing with most spoons. I now use the handle end of tweezers. Flat enough to push folds in but comes out without unfolding the skin.

I tried this, its getting better, its the underneath part now, so looks like practice is needed

anon21

I use the lower end of this bread knife, tuck the foreskin as deep as possible to not let it make extra unwanted folds, and pull slowly. It's not really sticky so the skin only gets pulled along with the knife rather slightly, just doing it slowly and holding the skin in place work well.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: anon21 on 2016-04-11 15:30:17
I use the lower end of this bread knife, tuck the foreskin as deep as possible to not let it make extra unwanted folds, and pull slowly. It's not really sticky so the skin only gets pulled along with the knife rather slightly, just doing it slowly and holding the skin in place work well.

Thanks man, will give that a go, also i need to go  a little deeper  with the spoon as well, looking at your  pictures,

anon21

Not necessarily though I think, that will still depend on your foreskin length as well.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: anon21 on 2016-04-11 22:13:08
Not necessarily though I think, that will still depend on your foreskin length as well.

I must have long foreskin, the front tucks in nice, but when the puppy is small, it will go over the head

soundsgreat87

Yeah, or maybe you're a grower? That's the problem I have too

anon21

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2016-04-13 20:00:37
I must have long foreskin, the front tucks in nice, but when the puppy is small, it will go over the head

Most likely a grower like me. When that happens I usually just lightly pull my glans out.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: anon21 on 2016-04-13 22:34:07
Most likely a grower like me. When that happens I usually just lightly pull my glans out.

Yes this is what i do

keratinise

Slightly off-topic, but anon21 has your corona always been that flared?

anon21

Which pic? The attached ones are closer to my normal flaccid size, my profile pic is just sliightly erect (it's there just because I like the look). It's honestly not flared enough to not let half of my glans actually be covered with my tucked skin when it's as flaccid as it gets - I'm a grower.