News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Keratinized pulled back penis for better sexual pleasure

Started by Exposed glans, 2023-03-14 00:21:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Exposed glans

Deep slow and fast thrusts into any pussy with pulled back keratinized cock will make the vagina and clitoris get maximum stimulation if you alternate fast thrusts with shallow thrusts, while slowly circling your hips. Lots of women find it easier to come this way. A woman can come more than once. That's because the clitoris returns to its normal size 10 to 15 seconds after an orgasm. The clitoris is once again sensitive to new stimulation. Men need a recovery period.
The head of the penis also gets extra stimulation if it rubs against the vaginal wall or if the penis is deep in the vagina

Derek

Permanent retraction has changed the way my lady's pussy reacts to penetration. She produces a way more juices than before. The reason is unknown but it's just the fact. Pulledback cock makes her wet during penetration. Vaginal sex is now more than penetration. Now it's all about edging in her, attacking her walls with a bare head protected by the helmet of keratinization.

Exposed glans

Whenever we want to fuck with my pulled back keratinized big  cock, I rub her pussy with my hard rough glans penis to get her pussy really wet and lube her pussy. I put my big cock into her slowly as it is tight and she loves it. She screams for me to  deep fuck her and she moans and groans in enjoyment. She comes so hard a couple of times before I shoot a big load all over her pussy

Derek

Quote from: Exposed glans on 2023-03-14 09:55:55
Whenever we want to fuck with my pulled back keratinized big  cock, I rub her pussy with my hard rough glans penis to get her pussy really wet and lube her pussy. I put my big cock into her slowly as it is tight and she loves it. She screams for me to  deep fuck her and she moans and groans in enjoyment. She comes so hard a couple of times before I shoot a big load all over her pussy
Beautiful description. I kinda experience the same.
My glans skin is also pretty rough. Sometimes it makes my girl bleed a bit.

boris0604

Have been daily bathing glans in surgical spirit. Keratinisation has greatly increased. Sensitivity now hugely reduced.  Penetration now does nothing for me, cannot feel anything inside my wife's pussy. Almost no response even after lengthy "manual stimulation". Lovely!

Derek

Quote from: boris0604 on 2023-03-15 12:46:32
Have been daily bathing glans in surgical spirit. Keratinisation has greatly increased. Sensitivity now hugely reduced.  Penetration now does nothing for me, cannot feel anything inside my wife's pussy. Almost no response even after lengthy "manual stimulation". Lovely!

Can you maintain erection with a numb penis?

boris0604

No problem retaining an erection, simply takes a very long time (and lots of effort) to reach orgasm.

Fren

Quote from: boris0604 on 2023-03-15 12:46:32

Did u have any problems with sensitivity before? Did u have any problems with premature ejaculation or not being able to control yourself?

Mrdenveruncut

On the topic here do you guys use anything like a ring to keep your skin pulled back. My wife and I recently discovered how much we both like penetration with my foreskin pulled back tight. Right now it's just her or me holding the skin back but that takes away from being able to do other things with out hands. I've been long and some rings but was wondering if anyone had experience with something that worked well and would recommend. Thanks

Fren

Quote from: Mrdenveruncut on 2023-03-16 01:13:37
On the topic here do you guys use anything like a ring to keep your skin pulled back.

It's hard to recommend a good product coz everyones anatomy is so different, but maybe an adjustable ring would be a good place to start?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLH9hUq

Exposed glans

Quote from: Derek on 2023-03-14 15:43:16
Beautiful description. I kinda experience the same.
My glans skin is also pretty rough. Sometimes it makes my girl bleed a bit.
Use a lubricant to prevent abrading a pussy while fucking with a pretty rough headed dick.
  After I rub my wife's  pussy with my hard rough glans penis to get her pussy really wet, my wife applies my hardened glans penis with Überlube Luxury Lubricant which she keeps handy in the bed and lube her pussy also as no one wants to dig around in a drawer during mid-fuck.
   Lubricant can go a long way to easing intercourse with a big hard keratinized cock. In fact, it's a must. There's a wide variety of lubes out there, from thin and slippery to thicker and more viscous.

boris0604

I was never a "premature ejaculator", but "unable to control myself" might be a fair description. A few minutes of penetration, and I would come. A few minutes of manual stimulation and I would come. Always wanted things to last much longer (both for my benefit and the wife's), but was never able to hold myself back. Desensitisation has really helped.

Derek

Quote from: Exposed glans on 2023-03-16 03:53:22
   Use a lubricant to prevent abrading a pussy while fucking with a pretty rough headed dick.
  After I rub my wife's  pussy with my hard rough glans penis to get her pussy really wet, my wife applies my hardened glans penis with Überlube Luxury Lubricant which she keeps handy in the bed and lube her pussy also as no one wants to dig around in a drawer during mid-fuck.
   Lubricant can go a long way to easing intercourse with a big hard keratinized cock. In fact, it's a must. There's a wide variety of lubes out there, from thin and slippery to thicker and more viscous.
We've tried different lubricants. After that she said she likes when it hurts a bit. Her pussy is now really wet during sex. And she likes my mushroom head. Permanent retraction is a great thing. Handjobs are also cool and my dick drools like hell and can endure pretty rough treatment. Thank you guys for posting this thread and have long nights.