Author Topic: I can't make myself to keep doing this  (Read 8340 times)

Offline zuom

• NSFW Access
I can't make myself to keep doing this
« on: 2015-07-15 11:41:47 »
Hi.

I started pulling my foreskin about year ago. But the problem is, that I can't do this for a long time. After some time I just, dunno,  don't want to go further. I just say "fuck it", roll my skin on my head. But after some time, I try it again and the result is the same. So, how can I fight with those moments of doubt? Any advices from more experienced men would be nice.

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
Re: I can't make myself to keep doing this
« Reply #1 on: 2015-07-15 16:20:10 »
I used to have those moments, and I got cut in the end :D

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2015-07-15 21:33:18 »
I'm of the opinion that you don't HAVE to stay pulled back for the rest of your life to enjoy it. I mean, if you really really want your glans exposed all the time and don't want to deal with restraining the foreskin, like viper said, get cut. If you don't want it exposed 24/7/365, there's nothing wrong with that! I've found a nice ratio for myself, keeping my head out maybe 20% of the time and covered the other 80%. Maybe I'll retract more in the future, but for right now, it's just enough to keep me interested without it feeling like a chore. Besides, that's the whole appeal about keeping the foreskin -- you CAN decide whether to stay covered or retract.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-08-24 08:19:25 »
Thats a good point, i can go weeks and then roll my skin over again, although i notice my head is so dry now that the skin  going over the  head makes very little difference now. Also after so long i have no feeling in the head after a while that i forget the skin is back, so with time that can happen to you
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2015-09-06 20:04:46 »
Well, I suppose that it somewhat depends on why you pull back your foreskin in the first place.  When I first saw circumcised penises, I was at first really surprised, and then very curious.  As I realized that I could retract my foreskin, I also realized that I was turned on by the act of retracting it and exposing the glans.  It wasn't just about looking circumcised.  Now that I've been circumcised for some time, I realize that I miss the act of exposing it.  So, if your foreskin isn't always retracted, you may get to enjoy periodically doing it.  My wife really enjoyed slowly retracting it...

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2015-09-27 18:33:05 »
Hi.

I started pulling my foreskin about year ago. But the problem is, that I can't do this for a long time. After some time I just, dunno,  don't want to go further. I just say "fuck it", roll my skin on my head. But after some time, I try it again and the result is the same. So, how can I fight with those moments of doubt? Any advices from more experienced men would be nice.

Zuom,

Were you somewhat successful? I am assuming the problem was keeping the foreskin retracted? In my youth I was able to achieve retraction most of the time. I was eventually frustrated with it and finally convinced myself to get circumcised. I don't really favor the circumcised look. The end result is I feel I actually worse off. The results were unfavorable for me. Too much skin removed, the inner shaft skin was virtually all removed. The scar sits about a 1/3" above the glans. I had always found the inner shaft skin highly sensitive and I lost most of it from the circumcision. Knowing all that now, I would have settle with what I had. Good luck.

Offline zell85

« Reply #6 on: 2015-09-29 15:32:24 »
Zuom,

Were you somewhat successful? I am assuming the problem was keeping the foreskin retracted? In my youth I was able to achieve retraction most of the time. I was eventually frustrated with it and finally convinced myself to get circumcised. I don't really favor the circumcised look. The end result is I feel I actually worse off. The results were unfavorable for me. Too much skin removed, the inner shaft skin was virtually all removed. The scar sits about a 1/3" above the glans. I had always found the inner shaft skin highly sensitive and I lost most of it from the circumcision. Knowing all that now, I would have settle with what I had. Good luck.

Did losing the inner shaft skin affect the way you have sex/masturbate? Do you take longer to ejaculate? I'm in two minds re: circumcision and I've been retracted full time for about 1+ week (for this 1+ week my foreskin manages to stay behind the head by itself full-time, so I'm letting it be)

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-10-06 02:34:37 »
Did losing the inner shaft skin affect the way you have sex/masturbate? Do you take longer to ejaculate? I'm in two minds re: circumcision and I've been retracted full time for about 1+ week (for this 1+ week my foreskin manages to stay behind the head by itself full-time, so I'm letting it be)

The lost inner shaft did affect my method of masturbating. It doesn't take me longer either. My focus changed from using shaft skin to stroke to stimulating the glans and coronal groove of the glans. I do also use more direct rubbing of the glans. My major beef is just the cosmetic effect and loss of sensitive tissue on the shaft.