News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Keratanised glans

Started by oldestserv, 2023-06-12 04:10:38

Previous topic - Next topic

oldestserv

Would love to see other glans keratanised

oldestserv

Thanks Derek. Delighted you like it

boris0604

Hi, Guys. For any of you who are curious .... My glans has dried-out very thoroughly, and (as intended) is now almost without sensation. I would estimate that barely 5% of its original sensitivity now remains. Super!    The inner foreskin and frnulum have both become much drier, and have greatly reduced sensitivity too.

Chicobeargaw69

Wish I had a better before shot but this is about a week prior to retracting. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks of keeping my foreskin retracted hopefully I can get a good shot and show my progress !

Vhh

This is my keratanisation result, i think it looks very nice😁

Vhh

Vhh

Chicobeargaw69

This is how my glans look after 3 weeks. Need to come up with something to keep my skin from rolling over when I'm completely flaccid and have the lower part of my head around the corona exposed a little more, overall I'm content with the current results !

oldestserv

Anyone else use surgical spirits to help with keratanisation

boris0604

Hi, Guys. After some six months, now, my daily program of soaking my glans in surgical spirit has had great results.

The keratanisation of the glans has continued to develop, and its sensitivity has completely gone. Just what I wanted! Now if I try to jerk I must stroke and rub the shaft for ages (at least a couple of hours). Great!

The foreskin has stiffened and stays retracted much better.

Must try and post some pictures asap.
B.

ux

What is the motivation to lose all sensitivity and pleasure from your glans/penis?

jafar_t

Quote from: boris0604 on 2023-10-21 11:34:47
Hi, Guys. After some six months, now, my daily program of soaking my glans in surgical spirit has had great results.

The keratanisation of the glans has continued to develop, and its sensitivity has completely gone. Just what I wanted! Now if I try to jerk I must stroke and rub the shaft for ages (at least a couple of hours). Great!

The foreskin has stiffened and stays retracted much better.

Must try and post some pictures asap.
B.

How long did it take for you to achieve the results? I am very interested in hardening/thickening the inner skin, preferably even shortening it. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

jafar_t

Quote from: ux on 2023-10-21 20:10:58
What is the motivation to lose all sensitivity and pleasure from your glans/penis?

Using alcohol is really brutal - I lost about 80% of my sensitivity in just 3 to 4 days. While it is very clean and dry, I am worried that the alcohol may kill off the nerves if I continue.