Author Topic: foreskin auto retract during erection  (Read 16863 times)

guest3599

Re: foreskin auto retract during erection
« Reply #15 on: 2020-07-29 21:48:19 »
Yeah, when I’m erect my foreskin retracts completely and stays behind the coronal ridge. If I wank dry it will pull back over the head.

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-07-31 21:35:09 »
Mine doesn’t go back on it’s own when I get an erection. If I move it a quarter or half way down, it will go back the rest of the way on it’s own though. When I get an erection, just the tip is is peeking out.

Offline FiveSkin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-08-15 22:29:38 »
When I get an erection, just the tip is is peeking out.

Same with mine; the tip will peak out if I get an erection but that's all that's uncovered. If I pull it back while erect, the foreskin will stay behind the corona. Before retracting, I used to hate that the tip would come uncovered since it didn't always cover back up.

Offline Ralph_j

« Reply #18 on: 2020-08-20 03:10:52 »
During a erection my foreskin will roll back automatically, but also does roll back over the glans after a erection.
Hope that one day it will stay retracted, usings rings at the moment.

Offline Dorae

• NSFW Access
  • Loving the pulled back life
« Reply #19 on: 2020-08-20 07:56:16 »
I kind of wished that'd be the case for me, but also like that it isn't. My foreskin only would roll back 1/4 when erect but my partner enjoys the action of pulling it back during sexual intimacy, so I don't complain :D

Offline mjed

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2020-08-21 08:05:22 »
I've got a theory guys.  Mine retracts slightly when hard so that the tip is visible but it needs manually pulling for it to go back behind the head.  It does move easily and will stay behind the head if I want after that.

I think that Auto-retraction depends on what happens when the foreskin detaches from the head in childhood and how the penis grows during puberty.  I don't ever remember pulling mine back when I was young so the foreskin stayed covering the glans fully when soft and hard.  Both penis and foreskin therefore grew at the same speed with the foreskin stretching to stay fully over the glans.   If you were a kid who did pull back a lot then my theory is that the penis itself (glans) probably grew faster than the foreskin.  In effect the foreskin got slightly shorter over time and is now more likely to pull back when hard. 

I hope this makes sense.  What I think I am saying is that auto-retraction depends on how much foreskin you have which is related to whether you pulled back a lot as the penis grew in childhood/puberty.  If you have a short foreskin, it may auto-retract.  Long foreskins are more likely to stay over glans when hard unless they are pulled or rub against something...like during sex. 

Obviously, I have no evidence to back up this theory.  It would be interesting to read what you think on this.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2020-08-21 19:28:43 »
mjed, I love your theory, but I still think genetics play a bigger role. The amount of overhang, the frenulum tightness and glans size all contribute. These parameters in the adult guys cannot be fully predicted from their pre-puberty state. But you just get what was programmed for you. I was retractable early but fully covered when erect as a grown up.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2020-08-22 02:40:09 »
Personally, my view is that the foreskin in the growing boy grows at the same rate, whether the foreskin was totally pulled back at the age of 5 or whether never pulled back until as an adult at 20. However, if in the process of being pulled back, and especially if the frenulum has been freed, shaft wrinkles can be formed. They can be formed to the point that one is in effect now circ'd, giving the illusion that the foreskin is now shorter.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2020-08-23 17:00:16 »
mjed, I love your theory, but I still think genetics play a bigger role. The amount of overhang, the frenulum tightness and glans size all contribute. These parameters in the adult guys cannot be fully predicted from their pre-puberty state. But you just get what was programmed for you. I was retractable early but fully covered when erect as a grown up.

I too remember as a young child easily being able to retract my foreskin even when erect and still ended up with a quite long foreskin that covered all the head when hard.

I have noticed that people who have a shorter foreskin usually seem to have much thinner skin than those with long foreskins like me, and also do not have much dartos muscles in the area between the outer and inner foreskin(the muscles that contract the tip of the foreskin closed). Some short foreskinned asians especially seem to have no dartos muscle at all so that their thin shaft skin transitions straight into thin, inner foreskin. You can often see these people also have a very thin skinned, loose scrotum (dartos muscles are what contract your scrotum into tight wrinkles when you are cold).

A foreskin with strong dartos muscle can contract ahead of the glans holding the foreskin in place, causing the foreskin to grow in tandem with the penis during childhood and puberty. A foreskin with no dartos muscles is not held in place ahead of the glans and so, without that constant force, the foreskin does not lengthen as the penis grows, first causing erections to expose the head, and then in extreme cases, leaving the foreskin unable to remain covering the head even when soft.

Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2020-08-30 18:44:20 »
With myself it really depends on how aroused I am. When I’m really aroused it rolls back on its own, the other times I need to pull it back myself.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2020-08-30 20:56:53 »
With myself it really depends on how aroused I am. When I’m really aroused it rolls back on its own, the other times I need to pull it back myself.

Likewise here, if I pull my foreskin forward, it auto-retracts too when I get hard, but only on full erection.

Offline eh

« Reply #26 on: 2020-09-03 18:37:47 »
It gets pulled back fully automatically when erect since I broke the adhesion with the glans at age 12 or so. Before that it used to be fully covered without any wrinkles when erect.